🩵🧊Chapter 66 | The Shen Siblings And The Cosmic Devil🧊🩵

*While Blossom,Luke,and Jayden are distracted,Maila Shen saws a figure coming out of the shadows,which is Xingxi,also known as The Cosmic Devil.*

Maila (Mutant Form): Uh guys....We may have a problem..

Blossom,Luke,and Jayden: *Turns around and saws the shadow figure appearing in front of them* !!!

Luke (Mutant Form): That can't be good...

Xingxi: *Appears from the shadows and saws The Shen Siblings* .....

Xingxi: *Chuckles* You four have guts than I thought.

Xingxi: If it isn't The Shen Siblings....The Children Of Carlos Shen and Suki Chan.

Xingxi: *Saws Luke and Jayden* Luke Shen,the Elemental Master Of Light.And Jayden,The Elemental Master Of Earth and Lightning.

Jayden and Luke: *Gasps* !?

Jayden (Mutant Form): How the heck does SHE know our names!?

Luke (Mutant Form): I have no idea,Jay...

Xingxi: *Smirks and Saws Maila* and Maila Shen,The Elemental Master Of Water....Also known as The Water Princess..

Xingxi: *Saws Blossom* And the Famous...Blossom Marie Shen,Also known as Princess Dragon...I heard so much about you...I honestly can't believe that you cousins with that Williams freak.

Maila (Mutant Form): What did you say about Macy,you witch!?

Blossom (Mutant Form): *Gets mad* YOU DID NOT JUST CALLED MACY A FREAK!!!

Luke (Mutant Form): NOT COOL!!

Luke (Mutant Form): *Turns to Jayden* JAY!! GET THE THIRD CRYSTAL SNOWFLAKE NOW!!

Jayden (Mutant Form): GOT IT!! *Was about to get the Third Crystal Snowflake* 

*As Jayden was about to get The Third Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi.Xingxi saws Jayden trying to get The Third Crystal Snowflake and runs to him and throws him to the wall,making him fall to the ground.*

Blossom and Luke:  JAY!!!

Maila: BRO!!