🩵🧊Chapter 67 | Blossom Unlocks Her True Potential🧊🩵

Blossom,Maila,and Luke: *Runs to Jayden* 

Maila (Mutant Form): Jayden!? Are you ok!?

Jayden (Mutant Form): Ow...What is with me getting hurt all of the time!?

Blossom,Luke,and Maila: *Sighs in relief* 

Xingxi: *Saws Blossom and the other Shen Siblings and turns to The Third Crystal Snowflake* ...

Xingxi: *Was about to get The Third Crystal Snowflake while smirking* ...

Maila (Mutant Form): *Saws Xingxi was about to get the Third Crystal Snowflake* !!!

Maila (Mutant Form): Stop! The Samadhi CryoElectric is humanity's last chance to defeat The Ice King and The Lightning Queen!!!

Xingxi: Well,humanity's just gonna have to find something else.The Samadhi CryoElectric is my best chance of getting as far away from The Ice King and The Lightning Queen as possible.And I can use The Samadhi CryoElectric to destroy my ex friend,Catalina...

Blossom (Mutant Form):  Using The Samadhi CryoElectric on your best friend all because she's dating Sun Wukong?! ARE YOU INSANE!?

Xingxi: Listen!! I wanted to use The Samadhi CryoElectric to destroy Catalina after she TOOK everything!! EVERYONE loved her THAN me!!

Blossom (Mutant Form): I know how that feels,Xingxi...But you can't just hurt Catalina-

Xingxi: WELL EVERYONE SAYS THAT PRINCESS ANGEL IS WAY BETTER THAN PRINCESS DRAGON,RIGHT!?

Xingxi: Well...THEY ARE RIGHT! MACY IS WAY BETTER THAN YOU!! EVERYONE DOESN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU!!

Blossom (Mutant Form): *Has angry tears but she wipes her tears away* You're wrong,Xingxi...

Blossom (Mutant Form): I may be sensitive sometimes...But I am NOT letting anyone to talk CRAP about my friends and family....Ever since I saved Mackenzie Ann Dreemurr,she was SO GRATEFUL to me,even her friends and family were so dang grateful of me...

Blossom (Mutant Form):*A golden aura started to surround her*  Deep in my heart,I know that my Family and Friends LOVES the same as they love Macy...Even My boyfriend loves me.

Blossom (Mutant Form): I am Blossom Marie Shen...The Daughter of Carlos and Suki...princess of the Mushroom Kingdom....And The Legendary Princess Dragon...

*Just then...The Samadhi Fire mixed with the golden aura surrounded her as Xingxi was watching Blossom in shocked while Luke,Maila,and Jayden were watching in awe*

Blossom (Mutant Form): As long as I have my family and friends.....*Eyes started to glow*

Blossom (Mutant Form): I AM NOT LETTING ANYONE BRINGI ME DOWN....EVER....AGAIN!!!

*Suddenly,The flames were from magenta to a light pink with a mixture of gold as the flames were starting to engulfed Blossom....She has unlocked her true potential..Little did Blossom know....that Mario and the others saws the Bright pinkish-gold glow from the Deadly Iceberg to the Dronecopter.*

*Meanwhile with Macy and the others...They saw the Pinkish-gold from the Deadly Iceberg and realized that Blossom Shen unlocked her true potential.*