🩵🧊Chapter 62 | The Shen Siblings Heads To The Third Crystal Snowflake🧊🩵

*Meanwhile with The Shen Siblings.They were on a iceberg as they were in their turtle forms.While they were on the iceberg,they saw a Sliver glow from The Deadly Iceberg.*

The Shen Siblings (Mutant Form): *Looks at the Sliver glow at the Deadly Iceberg* ...

Luke (Mutant Form): So....The Third Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi is in THAT iceberg?

Maila (Mutant Form): Yep...How are we supposed to dodge all of the traps or something?

Jayden (Mutant Form): Sun Wukong said that MOST people died of getting that Sliver Crystal Snowflake...And I am going to admit...

Jayden (Mutant Form): WE.ARE.SCREWED!!!!!

Jayden (Mutant Form): THERE IS NO WAY THAT WE ARE GETTING THAT CRYSTAL SNOWFLAKE!!

Maila (Mutant Form): I mean...Jayden's right.It's very dangerous...

Luke (Mutant Form): Maila and Jayden.We needed to get The Third Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi.So we can reforged The Samadhi CryoElectric so we can stop The Ice King and The Lightning and save the world and the multiverse from the curse...

Blossom (Mutant Form): Luke's right..We came THIS far...Ever since our parents were killed by Jei,We were getting stronger together even though we got separate years ago...And we can't give up now.We are The Shen Siblings.

Blossom (Mutant Form): And one day...We can STOP Jei...

Luke (Mutant Form): Ha!! That's what I am talking about!!

Jayden and Maila (Mutant Form): *Looks at each other and smiles and turns to Luke and Blossom*

Maila (Mutant Form): Let's get The Third Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi....

*As The Shen Siblings started to head to the iceberg,Luke thinks that everything will be fine...But however...The Shen Siblings doesn't know that Xingxi was following them this whole time.Xingxi was watching them from a distance and was heaing their conversation this whole time.*

Xingxi: The Samadhi CryoElectric,huh? So that's how you're gonna beat The Ice King and The Lightning Queen.

Xingxi: *Chuckles as her eyes started to glow purple* 

Xingxi: We'll see about that...