💙[The Final Arc: Embracing Your Fears]💙

Staying At The Dronecopter: Macy and her sister,Star\Alice,Blossom,Mario and their group

Getting The Monkey King\Sun Wukong: Nezha\The Third Lotus Prince, Mk, Midori Hamato, Odette Saki, and Minami Yamada

Finding Angelina Cheng: Casey Jones\Casey Jr, Sayuri Lightfoot, Aurora,Kokoro,and Hotaru (The CosmicPuff Sibings)

Training With Catalina Yamada: The Rise!Gang, Everest Yamato, Kaliyah Saki, and Baixue-Chi, and Mei

❄️[Description]❄️:

Now The Samadhi CryoElectric is reforge, Catalina is now the holder of The Samadhi CryoElectric.With the help of Everest Yamato,Kaliyah Saki,Baixue-Chi,and The Rise!Gang,and Mei, The White Horse Dragon Girl,They will help Catalina anyway they can...

Meanwhile with Mk,Nezha,Midori,Odette,and Minami.They were trying to get The Monkey King,AKA: Sun Wukong.However....He got possessed by The Ice King.Even Amber got possessed by The Ice King too.Meanwhile with Casey Jones Jr and the others...They were trying to find Angelina and Macaque.

While Mei and the others were training Catalina Yamada...Catalina is a bit worried that she might lose control and hurt someone...even her boyfriend..

Will Catalina control The Samadhi CryoElectric and save her boyfriend,Sun Wukong and her friends Amber and Akemi.And stop her Real parents from destroying and cursing the world....And also face her fears...?

Catalina will HAVE to face her all of fears...of her biggest battle in her life....

(⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️):

- Violence\Blood

-A bit of Angst