🩵Chapter 29 | The Confession🩵

*When Aurora,Casey Jr,and Sayuri made it to the rooftops.They arrived their destination*

Aurora: Ok!! We are here guys! ^^

Aurora: Nowww..I'm going to leave so you guys can be alone together~

Aurora: OK BYEEE!!! *Runs off to Rise!Leo and the others* 

Casey Jr and Sayuri: 0_0.

Sayuri: That was awkward.

Casey Jr: Yeah....*Looks at Sayuri while Blushing* 

Casey Jr: (Mind: Ok Casey..Just like what Sensei said...Tell her how you feel about her....But..what if she doesn't like me...?)

*Casey Jr turns around and saws Rise!Leo and the others hiding while smiling at him.Aurora got her phone and started recording.Then,Casey turns back to Sayuri*

Casey Jr: (Mind:Alright....It's NOW or never...) Hey Yuri...? Can i tell you something..?

Sayuri: Sure what is it? *Blushing a bit* 

Casey Jr: Yuri....I....I... Really....really like you.

Sayuri: As friends?? Like best friends?

Casey Jr: *Blushes a bit* N-no..Like..."Like like" you...

Sayuri: Wait....You.....Like me...?

Casey Jr: *Blushing* Y-yeah..I-i do.Ever since we first met,I kinda have feelings for you...

Sayuri: ME TOO!!!! *Covers her mouth while Blushing*

Casey Jr: *Face was red* 0\\\\\0

Sayuri: I-i mean..I-i like you too Casey..I was a bit scared if I tell you now.You wouldn't like me because of...

Sayuri: *Touches her bangs and moves them,revealing that she has a purple eye* This...If you think that both if my eyes were blue...Well...I have two colored eyes...

Casey Jr: *Blushing even more* Wow...Yuri..You're even more prettier with two colored eyes.

Sayuri: W-wait...really...?

Casey Jr: Of course I do! You're the most sweetest person I ever met in my life!

Rise!Leo: OH FOR THE LOVE OF HAMATO!! JUST KISS ALREADY!!!!

Casey Jr: *Turns to Rise!Leo* Wait...You want me to kiss her? What's a kiss?

Rise!Mikey: *Turns to Leo* Leo!! You forgot to tell him about kissing!!

Rise!Leo: Oops.My bad.

Kokoro: *Facepalms*

Casey Jr: Wait...That's mouths smashing into each other,right?? When people date or something-

Sayuri:*Walks to him and grabs him by the collar and kisses him*

Casey Jr: *Face was red* 0\\\\\0!!

Casey Jr:*Slowly kisses back while holding Sayuri*

*While the two were kissing,Rise!Leo and the others were fangirling.But however....Belladonna watches the whole thing as tears fell on her face.While the others were distracted,she ran off.But Kokoro notices that Belladonna ran off,so she decides to follow her*

Casey Jr and Sayuri: *Breaks the kiss*

Casey Jr: *Face was even more red* 0\\\\0!!!

Casey Jr: *Covers his face* AHHHHHHH!!! I KISSED SAYURI!!! OH MY GOD!!!

Sayuri:*Blushing while giggling*