🩵🌊Chapter 54 | Maila Meets The Guardian Whale🌊🩵

Maila: *Gets closer to the whale as her the water amulet was glowing brighter* Um...Excuse me...?

Maila: Are you...The Guardian of the Second Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi...?

The Guardian Whale: *Saws Maila and the water amulet*  Yes...I am....and you must be The second daughter of Carlos and Suki,Maila Marie Shen....

Maila: *Gasps* (Mind: Oh my gosh.....The Legend is true!!)

Maila: Yep...I'm the second daughter of Carlos and Suki...My aunt,Lyn Saki was here....right?

The Guardian Whale: Yes,she was....Lyn asked my help to protect the Second Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi.She said if the Samadhi CryoElectric is will reforged..I have to give The Second Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi to someone who is worthy...

Maila: Oh..I see...I'm honestly shocked that I can talk to Sea Animals...

The Guardian Whale: So...Tell me...Why are you here?

Maila: We needed the Second Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi of The Samadhi CryoElectric.The Ice King and his wife,The Lightning Queen cursed the whole world and the Multiverse for an enteral winter...

The Guardian Whale: I see...

Maila: Can we get The Second Crystal Snowflake please? We needed it so we can save the world and the Multiverse...

The Guardian Whale: Yes...Since you are worthy...I will give you The Second Crystal Snowflake...Now Maila Shen....Or should I say The Water Princess...

The Guardian Whale: Follow me...*Starts to swim to the clam* 

Maila: *Starts to follow the whale* .....