❄️Chapter 94 | Amber Breaks Free from The Ice King's Possession❄️

*While The Lightning Queen was watching the fight.The Ice King joins The Lightning Queen and watches the fight too.Macaque nearly got hit by Amber but thanks to Angelina,she saved him.*

Angelina: Amber!! It's me! Your twin sister!!

Amber (Possessed): ....

The Ice King: No matter what you do,you cannot change the path of destiny....

Angelina: SHUT UP WITH THAT DESTINY BULLCRAP!!

The Ice King: Oh,sweet child.Can't you see? Sun Wukong couldn't best me.What can you hope to accomplish when he has failed?

Angelina: *Saws Amber walking to Angelina while Macaque is on the ground*  !!!!

Macaque: *On the ground* Angel...Watch....out..

Angelina: If you really believe that destiny can't be changed, you wouldn't be using every ounce of power you have to keep him contained! 

Angelina: My twin sister I know will NEVER stop Fighting villains...even Sun Wukong...

*Amber leaps at him to deliver the final blow but snaps out of from possession as she was hugging Angelina.*

Amber: Awww...You mean it!? :D

Angelina: *Sighs* Welcome back,Sis.And yes...I mean it.

Amber:  Aww....Sis...That was so sweet of you.

Amber: *Realized something*  !!!

Amber: Hold up....I got possessed by The Ice King and The Lightning Queen,did I?

Angelina: Yep.

The Ice King: WHAT!?

The Lightning Queen: NO!!

Amber: Ok....That's crazy...

Angelina: Yeah....It is..

Blossom: Uh,girls? Now that Amber's not under their control anymore...We got a big problem...

Mk: Uh oh...

*Suddenly,A Possessed Sun Wukong lands on the ground as Blossom and the others look at The Ice King and The Lightning Queen smirking at Blossom and the others.*

The Ice King: *Laughs*  Predictably unpredictable fools! I'm not one to rush destiny but I won't be undone by a troop of headstrong simians!

The Ice King: If our daughter Catalina will not give me the Samadhi CryoElectric willingly....

The Ice King: THEN I WILL RIP IT FROM HER!!!

*The Ice King saws Catalina and blasts his Ice Powers at him.However...Catalina uses The Samadhi CryoElectric to protect herself from getting killed as she is transforming into her monkey form.*