🩵Chapter 72 | Belladonna Meets The Ice King and The Lightning Queen🩵

*When Xingxi and Belladonna made it to the Bone Mech.Xingxi and Belladonna gets out of the shadow portal that Xingxi made.As Belladonna looks around,she doesn't know that she was about to fall.Luckily,Xingxi grabs her just in time.*

*After she helped Belladonna up.Belladonna looks down at the edge,making her a bit uncomfortable looking down.However...She realized that her and Xingxi were on top of the Lady Bone Demon's Bone Mech.*

Belladonna: *Looks around*  Whoa....Is this some sort of mech or something...?

Belladonna: *Turns to Xingxi* Xing? What is this place...? Where the heck are we?

Xingxi: Hamato Belladonna,This is the Bone Mech

Xingxi: Hamato Belladonna,This is the Bone Mech.This is used to be The Lady Bone Demon's Bone Mech.....

Belladonna: I thought that the Bone Mech was destroyed by Mk and his friends...Even Sun Wukong,AKA: The Monkey King.

Xingxi: Yes it did...But The Ice King decided to rebuilt it to honor The Lady Bone Demon.

Belladonna: Really?

Xingxi: Yes.

*Suddenly,The Ice King and The Lightning Queen flies down as they saw Xingxi and Belladonna.*

The Ice King: *Saws Belladonna* I see that you brought someone...to join us,Xing..

Xingxi: Yes...I did sir.

The Lightning Queen: *Saws Belladonna* What's your name,girl?

Belladonna: Belladonna Hamato.Also known as Hamato "Bella" Belladonna.

The Ice King: Belladonna...Such an interesting name for a turtle yokai....So glad you join us to the dark side....So tell us...

The Ice King: Why did you want to join the darkside...?

Belladonna: Because.....I got so jealous of a girl named Sayuri Lightfoot who is officially now dating Casey Jones....Or Casey Jr....

The Lightning Queen: Interesting...Similar to Xingxi's backstory...After Sun Wukong started to date our..."Daughter" Catalina.Xingxi stabbed her in the eye but however...Catalina survived thanks to another ninja turtle who saved her life...

Belladonna: You.....ARE CATALINA'S PARENTS!?

The Lightning Queen: Yes....and I am going to admit...We never wanted to have kids...Some god give us to a baby girl who is a Turtle yokai,just like you and Xingxi....

Belladonna: Why though? If you didn't wanted to have kids...why did keep Catalina?

The Lightning Queen: Well...let's just kinda say that...We were doing like a plan or something...

The Ice King: Yes...like my wife says...*Slowly turns to Xingxi* 

The Ice King: So tell me Xingxi...Explain why YOU didn't get one of The Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi or THE SAMADHI CRYOELECTRIC??

Xingxi: *Sweating a bit* U-uhm Listen sir... Princess Dragon and her Siblings were trying to get The Third Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi...

XIngxi: Now they have ALL of The Crystal Snowflakes of Samadhi...They are now heading to the Arctic Mountain so they can reforged The Samadhi CryoElectric....

The Lightning Queen: Xingxi is right...Husband...Now they have The Three Crystal Snowflakes of Samadhi...They just needed a Fourth Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi...Such fools they are...

Belladonna:  There's a Fourth Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi...?

The Ice King: Yes there is...*Smirks*

The Ice King: But however....Since Xingxi didn't get The Samadhi CryoElectric or one of The Crystal Snowflakes Of Samadhi.....

The Ice King: I think it's time that you two needed an upgrade...

Xingxi and Belladonna: *Confused* ???