❄️Chapter 92 | Sticking With The Plan❄️

Pigsy: Remind me again how we're gonna destroy this thing?

Red Son: Macaque keeps Sun Wukong busy.

Sandy: We break in and find Catalina.

Tang: But...If we are breaking in...where can we find Catalina?

*Suddenly,Catalina busts down the door,making everyone saw Catalina in front of them*

Macaque: Cat!

Mk: What the heck happened?!

Catalina: Sun Wukong and Amber are too darn powerful...I had to get out of here....They are still possessed by The Ice King and The Lightning Queen...I need some of your guys help...

Mk and Macaque: *Looks at each other and looks at Catalina* ....

Macaque: I'm in.

Mk: Same.

Angelina: I'm going with you..

Blossom: Me too....

Tang: Don't worry about us... Kaliyah Saki can keep an eye of us besides....We got Princess Angel and Odette Saki. -w-.

Macaque: *Looks at Angelina,Blossom,Catalina,and Mk* Alright...LET'S GO!!

Macaque: *Transforms into a bird and flies off* 

Angelina,Blossom,and Catalina: *Follows Macaque and starts flying by using their powers* 

Mk: *Was about to exit the van and turns around to Macy and the others* ....

Macy: Be careful...Alright...?

Mk: Don't worry,Macy...We will be fine.....

Mk: *Exits the van and transforms into a bird and flies off* ...

Luke,Jayden,and Maila: *Looks at each other and follows Macaque and the others while using their powers to fly* 

Macy: *Smiles* (Mind: I hope me and my sister's parents hurry...before it's too late...)

Macy: (Mind: And Blossom...please be careful...)