🩵Chapter 34 | Talking About The Crystal Snowflakes🩵

*Meanwhile with Blossom and the others*

Mk: *Groans* Are you WE there yet?? I feel like that we are flying like almost FOREVER!!

Jayden: Yeah.I agree with Mk.

2012!Mikey: Same thing!! And I am getting bored...

Mk: Same thing for me,Mikey!!

Catalina: Not yet.boys.But however.... Wukong said that we are getting close.He said that we should be in the arctic tomorrow.

Mk,Jayden,and 2012!Mikey: *Falls to the ground and groans even more* 

Catalina: 0_0".

Blossom: Ok so...We already know that the First Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi is somewhere in the Arctic...What about the second one?

Monkey King: The Second Crystal Snowflake is Located in The Arctic Ocean.And The Third Crystal Snowflake is located in Antarctica.

Blossom: The Third Crystal Snowflake is in Antarctica??

Monkey King: Yes.After The Ritual Of The Samadhi CryoElectric is done.Gwendolyn Yamato,also known as Everest's mom put the Third Crystal Snowflake somewhere in the icebergs in the south.

Blossom:  Oh.I see.

Catalina: *Hears the same voice again* !!!

Monkey King: *Saws Catalina and realized that she is hearing the same voice again* ....

Monkey King: Hearing the same voice again?

Catalina: *Nods yes* Which way is it heading??

Monkey King: The north.

Catalina: Looks like that the voice is north.

Monkey King: Oh good! It looks like that we are on the right track,Catty!!

Catalina: I swear...If you keep calling me Catty,Wukong.I will start calling you Kitty cat.

Monkey King: Nah.I'm going to call you Catty again.

Catalina: *Facepalms and sighs*

Catalina: But...what if Xingxi tries to catch us or something?

Monkey King: We will be ready...ok?

Catalina: Ok...