🩵🌊Chapter 55 | The Second Crystal Snowflake🌊🩵

*As Maila followed The Guardian Whale,they were heading into the clam, where the Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi is at.When they made it at the clam...The Guardian Whale stopped and turns to Maila.*

The Guardian Whale: We are here...

Maila: *Looks down and saws the clam*  !!!

Maila: *Turns to The Guardian Whale* So...What am I supposed to do?

The Guardian Whale: In order to open the clam....You must transform into The Water Princess...Once you open the clam...you will get The Second Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi...

Maila: Ok...*Looks at the Water Amulet and swims to the clam* 

Maila: *Slowly gets a bit closer to the clam and looks at her Amulet* ....

Maila: Here it goes nothing....*Transforms into The Water Princess*

*After Maila transformed into The Water Princess.She uses her hands to open up the clam.The Clam was pretty hard to open but however...Maila uses her water powers on the clam,making the clam open.When Maila looked inside of the clam..She saw The Second Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi.* 

Maila\Water Princess: *Saws The Second Crystal Snowflake in front of her and grabs it*  ...

Maila\Water Princess: The Second Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi...

The Guardian Whale: It seems that you are worthy to use The Second Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi...

Maila\Water Princess: *Slowly turns around to The Guardian Whale* Thank you...I must head back to my friends..

The Guardian Whale: Good luck...Maila Marie Shen...And stop The Ice King and The Lightning Queen...

Maila\Water Princess: *Smiles and blasts herself with force,making her swim really fast* ...