❄️Chapter 93 | The Final Battle...BEGINS!❄️

*Meanwhile with Blossom and the others.They landed on the ground while Blossom was wearing her Samadhi suit.*

Blossom: Alright guys...Let's stop The Ice King and The Lightning Queen....ONCE and for all...and save the world and the Multiverse...

Blossom: Let's a-

*Suddenly,a possessed Amber Cheng landed on the ground while her eyes are a bright blue* 

Blossom and the others: *Saws Amber and also saws The Lightning Queen up in the sky* !!!

Blossom: Go....

The Lightning Queen: Mk,the Monkie Kid and the Six-Eared Macaque....Oh! And Dragon Girl too....Here to embrace oblivion?

Macaque:  The opposite,actually.I'm kind of on this whole living streak now,so we were hoping maybe you could call off this.....whole end of the world thing? Would really help us out.

Angelina: Yeah.What he said!

The Lightning Queen: None of us can alter the course of destiny.

Macaque: Yeah.I thought as much.....

Macaque and Catalina: *Looks at each other and starts to charge the Possessed Amber*  ....

*As Macaque and Catalina starts to fight the Possessed Amber...Catalina started to flicker in her monkey form,making Angelina,Blossom,Mk saws her monkey form.Angelina was a bit worried that she may lose her twin sister....Forever...Now....The Final battle begins....*