🩵🌊Chapter 52 | Getting The Second Crystal Snowflake Part 2🌊🩵

*Meanwhile with Macaque,Maila and Minami.They are now underwater of the Arctic Ocean.They are following the blue glow,which is the Second Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi*

Maila: *Sees the blue glow while swimming* I think that we are almost there,guys!

Macaque: *Sees the blue glow while swimming with Minami and Maila* Yeah.We are.

Minami: *Gets a feeling that something is following them*  ...

Maila: *Saws Minami with a worried look on her face* Hey Mina? Are you ok?

Maila: You look a bit worried about something.

Minami: I...I think...

Minami: I think something or someone is following us..

Macaque: *Slowly turns around* Wait....what do you mean by that,Minami?

Minami: I...I have no idea,Macaque...Either Something made have following us....or someone might followed us here...

Maila: You guys don't think that Xingxi has been following us?

Macaque: I don't think so.Angelina throws Xingxi somewhere after she fought her.

Maila: *Sees something far away* ?!

Maila: What the heck was that?!

Minami and Macaque: *Turns around and saws something far away* !!!

Minami: What the heck...?

*As Maila,Minami,and Macaque saws the figure.They think that it could be a sea monster.Maila,Minami,and Macaque saws a huge rock behind them and swims to the rock as fast as they can*

Maila,Minami,and Macaque: *Gets closer to the rock and hides behind the rock* 

Minami: What if that's a FREAKING shark!?

Minami: Or worse....

Maila: *Facepalms* Mina.You watch 20,000 leagues under the sea a LOT.

*When they saw the figure.They Realized that it was a whale...But not just any whale...The Guardian Of The Second Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi.*