🌸Chapter 32 | A Few Weeks Earlier🌸

(Note:  If you guys see this "🌸" .It means like a flashback.)

*A few weeks before Catalina and her friends's Journey To The South.Xingxi was at the desert trying to find Catalina*

Xingxi: *Sighs* ....

Xingxi: *Opens a black compass* 

Xingxi: Where are you,Catalina....?

*Xingxi gets a flashback when she gets taken by the Ice King and The Lightning Queen*

Past!Xingxi: *Falls to the ground from the portal* AHH!!! HEY!!!

Past!Xingxi: *Turns around and saws The Lightning Queen,smirking at her* Grrr...

Past!Xingxi: HEY!! GET OVER HERE YOU-

Past!Xingxi: *Runs and saws an edge,luckily she stopped just in time* !!!

Past!Xingxi: What the...? Where am I...?

*When Xingxi looks around.She realized that this is the same place that The Mayor killed the Emperor*

Past!Xingxi: What is this place

Past!Xingxi: What is this place...? *Saws a sword in the ice* !!!

Past!Xingxi: *Looks up and saws The Ice King* !!!

Past!Iceking: Tell me,Xingxi...What madness overcame you,that you would forsake your oath???

Past!Xingxi: Listen,Ice King-

Past!Iceking: Have you forgotten who I am? What I am??

Past!Iceking:  I saved you from a near death after Someone tried to kill you...With my ice powers...

Past!Xingxi: So.You want something.What do you want?

Past!Iceking: Bring us our daughter,Catalina and her boyfriend,Sun Wukong...and perhaps you will be worthy of my mercy.  *Gives her the black compass*

Past!Xingxi: *Holding the black compass* .....

Past!Iceking:  One misstep,one failure in any way I will erase the very memory of you.Now,bring them to me...Xingxi.