❄️Chapter 91 | The Plan❄️

Pigsy: Whoa ho ho.We're really going to team up with Xingxi For all we know,she's still working for The Ice King and The Lightning Queen!!

Xingxi: "Was" working with them,Peppa Pig.

Blossom and Macy: *Laughing their butts off* 

Pigsy: THE HECK IS YOU SAY-

Tang: *Shuts Pigsy up with his hand* Ok...So...What's the plan,Mk?

Mk: Well,if the Ice King and The Lightning Queen needs the mech to use the Samadhi CryoElectric,then all we got to do is destroy that mech before she gets the chance!

Red Son: That's your big plan?!

Tang: Let him finish!

Red Son: 0_0".

Mk: We break into the Bone Demon's mech,get Catalina out of there,and then we smash the mech into tiny little bits before that terrifying demon knows what's hit them!!

Red Son: And what about Sun Wukong? If he shows up-

Mk: Then we fight monkey with monkey! Just we did to The Lady Bone Demon!

Macaque: Oh no.I am NOT going-

2012!Raph: Grrr..Stop Macaque.You keep playing at being this bad guy,acting like you're just in it for you.But I know,deep,deep down,you're not that guy....We need you,Mac...We all NEED you...

2012!Raph: Angelina needs you...Be a warrior,Six-Eared Macaque....

Macaque: *Shocked that he mentions about Angelina and chuckles* Ok...For Angelina.

*As Blossom and the others suits up.Red Son opens the portal as the van flies though the portal to the The Lightning Queen and The Ice King.*