🩵🧊Chapter 65 | The Third Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi!🧊🩵

*While The other Shen Siblings were screaming and falling,Blossom saw a entrance that was glowing sliver as Blossom and the others landed on the ground,making groan in pain.*

The Shen Siblings: *Groans in pain*

Jayden (Mutant Form): That's...gotta hurt.....

Jayden (Mutant Form): *Turns to Blossom,Luke,and Maila*  You guys ok?

Blossom (Mutant Form): *Slowly gets up* Yeah.We are fine,Jay.

Luke (Mutant Form): *On the ground* WE ARE ALIVE!!!

Maila (Mutant Form): *Facepalms and saws The Third Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi floating in front of her* !!!

Maila (Mutant Form): Guys look!!

Blossom,Luke,and Jayden: *Slowly saws the Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi*  !!!

Luke (Mutant Form): *Slowly gets up* Oh my gosh...The Third Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi!! We did it!

Jayden (Mutant Form): Of course we did it!! Now let's get that Crystal Snowflake and head back to Monkey King and the others!

Jayden (Mutant Form): *Walks to The Third Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi and was about to grab it*  Nothing can't STOP us now!!

*Suddenly,their shadows starts to grow as the whole place was now a Navy indigo*

Blossom,Luke,and Maila: *Gasps* !!!

Jayden (Mutant Form): OH COME ON!! Me and my big mouth!

Jayden (Mutant Form): I should've kept my MOUTH shut!!!!