🩵Chapter 18 | Who Is Xingxi?🩵

Monkey King: *Lands on the ground while holding Catalina*

Blossom and the others: *Saws Sun Wukong and runs to him and Catalina with worried looks on their faces* 

Angelina: Wukong!? Is Catalina ok!?

Blossom: Yeah! And who was that ninja turtle that pinned Catalina down on the ground?!

Monkey King: *Puts down Catalina while holding her hand and looks at her*  Should we tell them...?

Catalina: *Nods yes* They needed to know about her...

Monkey King: *Turns to Blossom and the others* The girl who pinned Catalina down on the ground...Was our ex-friend,Xingxi...

Everyone except for Monkey King and Catalina: WHAT?!

Angelina: YOU GUYS USED TO BE FRIENDS WITH THIS "XINGXI" GIRL?!

Monkey King: Yes...Catalina and Xingxi used to be best friends.They were like Inseparable hundreds of years ago...One day everything changed....Xingxi...She...she...

Macy: She what,Wukong...?

Monkey King: She stabbed Catalina in her eye...Making her half blind...

Catalina: *Slowly reveals the white eye that Xingxi gave her* ...

Everyone except for Catalina and Sun Wukong: *Gasps in horror* 

Macy: Oh...Asgore...

Casey Jr: Why would this..."Xingxi" girl to Catalina like that...?

Monkey King: I...I don't know,Casey....I just don't know....

Everyone: .......