🩵Chapter 38 | Xingxi Is Here?!🩵

*Later,Jayden,Odette,Eleanor,and Angelina were in a room.Odette still got a bad feeling about something*

Odette: Something weird is going on... Don't you guys think??

Angelina: *Turns to Odette* What do you mean by that,Odette?

Odette: I don't know,Angel.I feel like...someone is watching us or something.

Eleanor: You think it's Macaque teasing us again?

Odette: I really don't think it's Macaque teasing us,Eleanor.

*Suddenly,the lights turned into an navy indigo color.The Lights started to flicker* 

Jayden: Uh...Girls?! Why is the lights turned into a navy indigo!?

Jayden: And the lights!!! They keep flickering!!

Jayden: Nothing creepy about this at all....right?

*Suddenly,they hear Xingxi's laughter*

Jayden: WHAT THE SHELL WAS THAT!?

Jayden: Did you guys hear that?!

Odette: Yeah..we did!!

Angelina: *Gulps* 

Odette: *Looks around and realized that Eleanor is gone* Wait where's Eleanor?!

*Eleanor screams within the shadows*

Jayden: ELEANOR!!! HANG ON!! I'M COMING TO SAVE YOU!! *Runs into the shadows*

Angelina: JAYDEN!! WAIT!!

*Jayden vanishes into the shadows.Odette tried to reach him but it was too late.Xingxi rises from Odette's shadows*

Xingxi (Shadow): Looks like it's just you girls and me now~ *Laughs evilly*

Odette and Angelina: *Gasps* ?!?

Xingxi (Shadow): *Saws Odette* What do we have here?? The daughter of Lyn Saki?

Xingxi (Shadow): The girl who survived after a beer bottle from her REAL father? *Smirks*

Odette: *Gasps in horror* H-H-how did she know this?!

Odette: *Gets mad and grabs her weapon* WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?!

Angelina: Yeah! I was going to say the same thing!!

Xingxi: *Appears in front of them* Oh I am NOT here for you two...I am here for....

Xingxi: My ex-Best friend,Catalina and her boyfriend,Sun Wukong.I'm handing them over....

Xingxi: To The Ice King and The Lightning Queen....

Angelina and Odette: *Gasps* ?!