🏔️Chapter 77 | The Ritual Starts...And Secrets Are Revealed...🏔️

Odette: Everest....are you serious...?

Everest: We need to or else something bad will happen to Catalina!

Kaliyah: You are right...Get ready girls...*Turns to Xingxi* 

Kaliyah: Alright Xing...You win.

*Odette,Kaliyah,and Everest was standing in each Crystal Snowflake.Odette with the First,Kaliyah with the Second and Everest with the third.... Kaliyah and Odette uses their Lightning powers to start up the ritual while Everest uses to use her powers next.*

*After they use their powers...The First Crystal Snowflake started to glow White while The Second Crystal Snowflake started to glow Blue.Catalina looks at the two Crystal Snowflakes and remembers the vision that she had.*

*Suddenly....A Beam of light popped out of Catalina's chest.*

Xingxi: Yes!!!

*Just was The Third Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi was about to glow... Catalina says something to The Monkey King that he will never forget...*

Catalina: *Tears fell* KITTTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Monkey King: *Watches Catalina in horror* !!

Monkey King: CAT!! HANG ON!! *Runs and was about to get Catalina*

*Suddenly...The Third Crystal Snowflake started to glow.Making The Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi glow inside of Catalina's chest as she is completely engulfed Ice and Lightning.*

*Catalina lets out a Agony scream,making Blossom and the others watch in horror,including...The Monkey King.*

Blossom: NO!!!!

Blossom: NO!!!!

Macy: CATALINA!!!

Odette: *Covers her mouth with her hands* ....

Sayuri: OH MY GOD!

Monkey King:  O...oh god...

Casey Jr: OH MY GOD!!! CATALINA!!

*As the aura engulfed Catalina.Xingxi's Bone Demon powers are shattered from her body while Belladonna,who was in her Bone Ninpō was just standing there in horror.*

Xingxi: *Looks at herself* It worked!

Everyone except Xingxi: *Watching Catalina and The CryoElectric in horror*  !?

Blossom: There's....There's a Fourth Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi!?

Monkey King: Oh my god...I didn't even know this...I don't blame Odette,Everest,and Kaliyah for starting the Ritual...Since they were forced to do it...

Macy: Why there would be a Fourth Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi....?

Nezha: Because....Catalina's REAL mother sealed The Fourth Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi inside of her and turns out...She sealed The Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi when Catalina was inside of The Iceberg you know...

Nezha: When she became the Goddess Ice and Lightning goddess...

Everyone except Nezha: WHAT!?

Star: How did know about this!?

Nezha: Because...I was at the ritual a long time ago...But there's more about The Samadhi CryoElectric...