❄️Chapter 83 | Worried About Angelina❄️

*At the bottom Of The Arctic Mountain....Everest Yamato and the others.They were watching Catalina Yamada train while using The Samadhi CryoElectric.Everest was a bit worried about something.Rise!Leo decided to check on Everest.*

Rise!Leo: Hey Icegirl! You ok?

Everest: *Turns to Rise!Leo with a worried look on her face*  ....

Rise!Leo: ....

Rise!Leo: Is this something about Angelina?

Everest: Yeah....I am really worried about Angelina...What if Macaque is mad at Angelina or something?

Baixue: I blame 2012!Leo for NEARLY traumatizing his own little cousin.CAN'T HE JUST REALIZED THAT ANGELINA IS DATING MACAQUE!?

Baixue: *Gets even more mad* CAN'T HE JUST BE MATURE AND BE A BIG COUSIN FOR ANGEL!?

Mei: 0_0".

Rise!Donnie: *Hugs Baixue from behind and rubs her back to calm her down* Please calm down,Bai...

Baixue: *Slowly backs as she starts to calm down* Sorry...

Rise!Donnie: It's alright...*Still hugging Baixue*

Rise!Raph: I know that all of us are mad at 2012!Leo...But we can't be mad at him right now.We got a WHOLE world and The Multiverse to save from that curse.

Mei: He's right! I know we don't get along sometimes...But we have to work together so we can stop The Ice King and The Lightning Queen!

Catalina: *Slowly walks to the gang* Yeah...But..what if I lose control my powers...?

Rise!Mikey: Catalina! You are not going to lose control...Alright?

Catalina: A...alright.Also...Did Sayuri and the others find Angelina yet?

Rise!Raph: Casey called saying they didn't find Angel yet.

Catalina: Oh ok....

Catalina: (Mind: I hope Angelina is ok......)