🩵Chapter 71 | Belladonna Joins Forces With Xingxi!?🩵

*Meanwhile with Belladonna.She was so mad that she was punching a pillow.However...She started to calm down a bit but she started to tear up.*

Belladonna: *Has tears in her eyes* This is just NOT fair!

Belladonna: How could Casey chose Sayuri over me!? I should've been Casey's girl!

Belladonna: NOT SAYURI LIGHTFOOT!!!! 😡💢

Belladonna: UGH!!!! *Slowly falls down with her knees* 

Belladonna: *Her voice slowly goes quieter* It's just....not fair....

Belladonna: .......

*Suddenly,the whole room turned into a Navy indigo color while Belladonna hears Xingxi's laughter.She suddenly looks up and saws the shadow figure,which was Xingxi.*

Belladonna: That v-voice.....*Slowly wipes her tears away* 

Belladonna: Xingxi...?

Xingxi: *Behind Belladonna* Hello Bella~

Belladonna: *Turns around and saws Xingxi* AH!

Belladonna: Xing!? What are you doing here? I thought-

Xingxi: That I was at the Deadly Iceberg and was unconscious? Well...I was under The Dronecopter so Princess Dragon and the others didn't see me...

Belladonna: So...you could see me?

Xingxi: Yes I did...So..

Xingxi: Did you think about joining Me and The Ice King and The Lightning Queen?

Belladonna: Yes...I did...

Xingxi: So...you are going to join me,The Ice King and The Lightning Queen? 

Xingxi: *Lets out her hand so Belladonna can touch her hand* ...

Belladonna: .....

Belladonna: If I wanted Casey Jr to be with me...Then yes...

Belladonna: *Puts her hand on Xingxi's hand* I'm in....

Belladonna: Take me to see The Ice King and The Lightning Queen.....

Xingxi: Of course...*Smirks*

*Xingxi uses her Shadow powers to make a Shadow portal so Xingxi and Belladonna can get in the portal.After Xingxi created the shadow portal,Xingxi and Belladonna jumped into the portal while the portal closed Infront on them.*