Chapter 2 Horrible truth.

The kits have been in Starclan for quite a long time. If they were alive, they would be apprentices. If Thunderclan didn't kick them out. For being half clan cats.

Patchkit still remember what freckleswish and Oakstar did to Mapleshade. She was helping her clan by bringing more kits but they rejected us. This made the kit fur poofs up with anger from the thought of it. His blue outline was turning red. As if he was becoming evil.

Ravingwing notice this and went up to him.

Ravingwing: "Hey Patchkit. Careful of your anger. Your turning into a dark forest cat."

Patchkit outline turn blue again as he snapped out of his anger, to look at the black Tom.

Patchkit: "D Dark forest c cat?"

The black Tom went closer to him at least try an comfort him. But Patchkit refuse and walked away. He was the reason why they got kicked out.

Patchkit: "Mouse brained I died as a good kit. Not an evil one."

He looked at the Tom with annoyed eyes.

Ravingwing: "Yes that is true Patchkit, but if you filled your soul with hate and anger. Starclan we'll have no choice but to ban you to the Dark forest."

The kit smiled and then turn back to a frown.

Patchkit: "Good... At least I'll get away from my traitors"

Patchkit walked off somewhere. Ravingwing was heartbroken to hear the cold truth from the kit. If he just kept his mouth shut. Patchkit and his siblings would of stayed and live there lives as warriors. Ravingwing put his head in shame to accept the truth.

Later...

Patchkit walked further down the border
Seeing freckleswish sharing touges with his brother. Birchfall. Patchkit was going back in his memory freckleswish wish clawing his mother. Because they weren't Birchfall kits. The anger came back again his pupils were turn to slits as his claws no longer shelter. His blue outline was red again. But glowed brighter. And the stars that glistening around him was starting to fade. Birchfall went up to Patchkit from turning more evil. By smacking him to knock out of it.

Birchfall: "Why are you so angry about? And never do that again Patchkit. Or Starclan we'll send you into the Dark forest."

Patchkit took a deep breath and his blue outline restore again and the stars glistening around him once more.

Birchfall: "Now that you calmed down.
Why were you giving Freckleswish a death stare?"

Patchkit: "....... Because. Freckleswish punished Mapleshade for us not being your kits."

Freckleswish looked down ashame of what she did.

Birchfall: "Young kit. Freckleswish was suffering from the grief of losing me. It's a strong emotion that over powers the other. It makes you blind from reality."

Freckleswish: "Patchkit. I'm terribly sorry for what I did. If I could change it I would have helped you and your siblings to stay in Thunderclan."

Patchkit: "..........Oh you help us! But Mapleshade? Oh no leave her there to become crow food!"

Patchkit spat and walked off again. Farther away from them. Birchfall went back to comfort his sister.

Time pass again...

Patchkit was further enough from thunderclan borderline in Starclan. Now he was at Riverclan territory. Appledusk looked at him with a smile. But Patchkit looked away from him until he remembered what Appledusk said.

"I want NOTHING to do with your mother."

Patchkit outline was changing to red again. Appledusk notice this and bat the kit to snap out of it.

Appledusk: "Son you can't show anger or you'll-"

Patchkit: "Get banned to the Dark forest."

The kit mocked the Tom. Appledusk stays quiet.

Patchkit: "You're not the only one that told me that."

Appledusk: "Why are you acting this way? Aren't you happy to be here?"

Patchkit: "...HAPPY!? WHY WOULD I become happy in a place where TRAITORS REST!"

As the kit anger rise another silverlight. The guardian of Starclan was looking over Patchkit Appledusk was doing his best to calm him down. Patchkit looked to see silverlight behind him. He was scared knowing this cat was stronger then any other warriors.

Silverlight: "...........I think Patchkit needs a break from Starclan and stayed in the forest for a while. Until he calms down."

Appledusk: "Y Yes silverlight. I promise you Patchkit will behave better."

The silver stary cat eyes glowed and Patchkit was transported back to the forest. At the river he drowned in.

End of chapter 2