Chapter 16 Riverclan vs Thunderclan.

Whitestorm: "Firestar!"

Firestar rushed quickly towards Whitestorm.

Firestar: "Whitestorm was is it?"

He asked concerned and confused.

Whitestorm: "B Brackenfur. H he's dead!"

Firestar: "What! H how!? Where is he?!"

Whitestorm: "I I found him lying in the river."

Sandstorm: "It's quite obvious. Riverclan is just mad we took sunny rocks back."

Firestar: "Okay let's not make accusations now."

Whitestorm: "It's got to be I smelt Riverclan scent."

Patchshade looks at LarchJaw.

Patchshade whispers: "How did you do that?"

LarchJaw whisper: "A Riverclan cat came by and I killed it leaving its scent on them. And went out of the forest with its body."

Patchshade was impressed with his brother's plan. Firestar and the rest were chatting about the dead bodies. With proof that Riverclan did it with the scent.

Firestar: "Very well. If it's a battle they want there going to get it. For the death of our clan members we're going to attack one of theirs."

The cats nodded. And agree to it.

Firestar: "Whitestorm. Go let Riverclan know there will be a battle."

The white Tom nodded and rushed towards Riverclan territory. Then Firestar looks at his Warrior.

Firestar: "Patchshade, LarchJaw, Petalwing, Sandstorm, Dustplet Brightheart and Graystripe. You're joining me in this battle."

Snowpaw: "What about me Firestar?"

Patchshade repeated what Firestar said Mouthing the words.

Firestar: "Not yet Snowpaw. Your still learning about battle moves. Stay here with AshPaw, Fernpaw, Bramblepaw and Tawnypaw."

Snowpaw was upset that he couldn't join yet. But he understands. It is taking him a while for Firestar to teach him how to fight. With lack of not able to here. So he went back to Apprentices den a
With the other apprentices.

Time skip.....

Firestar and his warriors that he picked were next to him. Same along with Leopardstar and her warriors.

Leopardstar: "Firestar there is no need for a battle. We did not kill Brackenfur. We didn't even know how he got there."

Patchshade: "Shut it lier!"

Leopardstar hissed at Patchshade attude.

???: "It's true. We would never kill a Thunderclan warrior."

PatchshadePOV: "Oh So my father killing Brichfall wasn't intentional?"

Leopardstar: "Firestar if you wish to have a battle. Then we'll battle. But just know. We're innocent."

Firestar hissed not believing her lies.

Leopardstar: "............ Riverclan attack!"

Firestar: "Thunderclan attack!"

The two clans went towards each other. Random warriors fighting from other clans. Patchshade was trying so hard not to kill his enemy clan. Petalwing was getting bitten by the scruff with a random Riverclan warrior. Rushing in to stop them another one sneak up behind him. He quickly turns and claws the cat in the face then hurrying back to his sister. LarchJaw was getting humiliated by the Riverclan warriors.

???: "Holy mouse dung. What in the name of Starclan happened to your face."

LarchJaw: "Doesn't matter, when your face looks like mine!"

LarchJaw ran up and grabbed the cat by the neck trying to rip half their face off but another Riverclan cat stopped him by landing a blow to the back and grabbed him by the scruff tossing him off their clanmate. Patchshade and Petalwing fought beside each other defeating every Riverclan warrior that came there way. Petalwing went to help Sandstorm that was having trouble. Out of nowhere a Riverclan warrior sneaks up behind Patchshade. Out of pure fear and self defense. The Patchy Tom clawed the cat neck. Making them fall down, that stopped the whole battle.

Patchshade: "W wait! I'm i I am sorry. It was self defense."

Leopardstar: "Riverclan retreat!"

Like that they did. They grabbed there dead warrior and brought it back with them. Patchshade was pleased on the inside. But acted ashamed and scared.
Firestar and the other went up to him.

Patchshade: "F Firestar I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to kill them. I ju just panicked and attacked."

Dustplet: "Hey it was only fair. They killed our clan mate. It was only fair."

Firestar: "And they're we'll be sometimes death in a battle. But that's what we do as warriors."

Patchshade: "P please don't exile me."

Dustplet: "Kid your fine."

Firestar: "Come everyone. Let us head back."

The cats headed back to camp. Once there the injured warriors were taking care of by Cinderpelt. Yellowfang died from a wildlife that happened before Firestar became Leader. When Patchshade LarchJaw and Petalwing were taking care of they left camp to discuss there plans on what to do next.

LarchJaw: "Nice kill bro."

Petalwing: "Did you actually feel bad?"

Patchshade: "No. I acted like that so they don't see our true intentions with the clan. That's why I act skittish."

Petalwing: "Ah. That makes a lot of sense now."

LarchJaw: "So.... What's the next plan?"

Patchshade: "Lay low on the deaths.
They would find it suspicious if this is on repeat every day. And do we really want to do all the killing?"

Petalwing: "Well no. But  no one else is doing that but Tigerstar and his crew in Shadowclan."

Patchshade: "Well........While everyone was asleep I was going through Shadowclan camp to take away Tigerstar life. And I did. Now he only has 8 but.........That wasn't enough for me. I got him down to 1 life now. Couldn't finish him cuz he attracted his clanmates concern."

Petalwing: "Does he-"

Patchshade: "Nope. I disguise my scent using leftover ashes from that wildfire.
And to make sure he doesn't recognize me. I went in a puddle of mud and disguised myself."

LarchJaw: "Patchshade. You are one clever cat."

Patchshade purred.

Patchshade: "For now. Lets leave the killing to someone else. Besides. I think we deserve a break."

Petalwing: "Yeah. I could use it."

LarchJaw: "And my claws could use a rest from slitting throats and guts all day."

Patchshade: "Then let's rest for a few full moons and then we'll go back to killing spree again."

End of chapter 16