Chapter 18 pt 1 Talk in the Dark forest.

TW this chapter mentioned about cats being eaten and cooked by disgusting people. If you do not want to read this chapter plz move onto the next. It's just Petalwing giving an idea what Patchshade can do to those rouges.
///////////////////////////////////////////////

Patchshade and LarchJaw came back to camp the others felt bad for them cuz they lost their sister. AshPaw came up to LarchJaw.

AshPaw: "Hey. W where Petalwing?"

Patchshade growled in tears wanting to forget everything and go back home. With his mother's comfort by her.

LarchJaw: "I'm afraid....... Petalwing is no longer with us."

Ashpaw gasps in fear and in sadness

Ashpaw: "N No it can't be!"

Patchshade left everyone and went out of camp only to be greeted by his foster mother. Speckletail.

Patchshade: "Mother please I-"

Speckletail: "I heard what happened Patchshade. You three may have not been my actual kits but it was an honor to raise you as the warriors you are today."

Patchshade looks away from his foster mother.

Speckletail: ".......... A warrior job is to sacrifice their life for the clan. Your sister was just completing her destiny."

Patchshade didn't turn, only scraped the ground having the dirt and grass between his toe beans. She knew his foster son needed to be alone and walked back to camp.

Speckletail: "Come back to camp when you want."

Patchshade looked at Speckletail for a bit with sadness in his eyes, then quickly turned away.

Patchshade: "We we were supposed to die together with her. Me and LarchJaw"

Speckletail: "Sometimes life goes on the way it is."

Speckletail went through the bushes that he and his siblings and mother had to go through when they got exile. After a few long hours Patchshade went back to camp he went to sleep cuz everyone else was. He was still pissed off from those ugly unwanted kittypets that killed there sister. He killed Scourge out of vengeance. But that wasn't enough to sooth his thirst in revenge. Like he promise.

I'LL MAKE SURE EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE F***ING ROUGES SUFFER A MISERABLE DEATH!"

And that he will. Waiting until the next day he needed a plan. What would be the worst thing that could happen to a cat? That spew Monster could work. But he didn't want to see that all the time.
So while he was asleep he was in the dark forest. Tigerstar was about to claw him in half only for Mapleshade to threaten to kill him.

Mapleshade: "Don't! Even think about touching my kit Tigerstar."

Tigerstar: "He killed my mate!"

Mapleshade:, "So? Mates are nothing but traitors. *Looks at Patchshade* Don't ever fall in love, son."

Patchshade: "I promise. I'll die as a loner. Is s sis still here?"

Mapleshade: "Yes she is. And she is doing alright.... For the most part. She is still annoyed that she got killed early in her second life."

Petalwing: "Hey Patchshade. I might have something that will make these Rouges suffer."

Petalwing quickly came up towards Patchshade.

Patchshade: "What's that?"

Petalwing: "Apparently there twolegs that capture cats but instead of taking them to the cutter or a twoleg den. They take them somewhere were they eat them."

Patchshade,Mapleshade,Tigerstar:😨

Patchshade: "Your f***ing joking right?"

Petalwing shakes her head no.

Petalwing: "Nope. I literally just saw a random rouge get grabbed and put in some boiling water."

(I do not agree with this shit. I despise people who do this to cats. And they deserve to burn in hell for it😾)

Tigerstar: "I think I'm going to be sick."

Tigerstar puked up blood instead of actually vomiting.

Patchshade: "Where does this f*** up twoleg live?"

Petalwing took Patchshade spirit and hers to the alley way and shows an abandoned twoleg den.

Patchshade: "Uh sis? There no-"

Seeing one of the twoleg with a cat.

(You know what happens next skip it.)

Patchshade and Petalwing were back in the dark forest.

Petalwing: "Is that good enough for their demise?"

Patchshade: "Mhm. It's perfect! It's slow and painful. Just like how they did your death."

Tigerstar looks at Mapleshade whispering

Tigerstar: "These are some messed up kits you have."

Mapleshade clawed him.

Tigerstar: "GAH!"

Mapleshade: "HUSH! There is nothing wrong with my kits. They're just more experienced in killing than you! mouse brained."

Tigerstar: " GRRRRRR wanna give that river another try?"

Mapleshead: "Oh ho ho im going to spread your ugly a$$ face on the rocks!"

Mapleshade and Tigerstar hissed and growled and insulted each other. Only for Brokenstar to stop them.

Brokenstar: "Can you two shut your jaws! Tigerstar if you didn't attack that small Tom as a kit he would have never killed you."

Tigerstar: "How the name of Starclan was I suppose to know that was the same cat! I was an apprentice for peet sake!"

Mapleshade: "Still.....you should have seen this coming."

Tigerstar quickly turned and growled at her.

Tigerstar: "Oh like how you should have seen Appledusk cheated on you? Or how Ravinwing would easily find out that your kits are half clan cats."

Patchshade: "Enough Tigerstar! I only killed Goldenflower cuz she looked like my mother's enemy. And I was trying to make Thunderclan suffer, like how they made us suffer."

Tigerstar: "Kill the other flea brained morons! Not my mate!"

Tigerstar scuffed and walked away. Then disappeared through the fog.

Patchshade: "I better get back to Thunderclan. Before they think I died in my sleep."

Mapleshade gave Patchshade an affectionate lick.

Mapleshade: "Take care my little killer.
Me and your sister will be watching you."

Petalwing went up to her brother and gave him a big hug. Making him tear up.
Holding her tight. Then let go showing a determined face. Fading away and waking up back in the den.

PatchshadePOV: "I promise sis. I'll make sure every rogue suffers."

End of chapter 18 pt 1