Chapter 15 pt 3. New name.

Finally after months of waiting for Fireheart to become leader he finally did. Bluestar lost her last life by drowning in the river trying to stop the dog from killing Fireheart, or should I say Firestar. Patchtail was pleading that he will give him the name he wants. So he asked Firestar if he could come in his den to ask him something.

Firestar was waiting for Patchtail to enter. He did and sat down.

Firestar: "Greeting Patchtail. You told me that you wanted something."

Patchtail: "Y yes....Umm Firestar. Since you changed Lostface to Brightheart. C can you change my name to Patchshade?"

Firestar ponders his request. He did change a warrior name. Couldn't hurt to change another one.

Firestar: "Very well Patchtail. Come. Let us go on top of the high rock."

Firestar tilted his head then headed for the exit of the den. Patchtail follows, the flame pelt warrior jumped on top of the rock along with Patchtail.

Firestar: "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet me here at the high rock for a clan meeting."

Firestar called out and everyone was at the high rock. Chatting confused what the meeting was about. Lifting up his paw to tell the clan to be quiet. All cats kept quiet and listened to what he had to say.

Firestar: "I call you here cause I wanted to change one of our clan members names.......... Patchtail."

???: "Why are you changing his name?"

Firestar: "Because. Patchtail has asked me kindly to change it for him. I did change Lostface name to Brightheart. Cuz I didn't think it was fair to call her that."

???: "Well what's the name?"

Patchtail: "Patchshade."

The clan went silent.

Patchtail: "Look I know and heard that this warrior was a bad cat. But do we really have to link it to them?"

The cats pondered about this. He was right. It didn't have to relate to Mapleshade.

???: "Your right. Go ahead Firestar."

Firestar: "Patchtail. From the power Invest in me. I shall re name you to Patchshade."

Patchshade jumped up in the air with excitement. Realize he was acting like a kit. Calming down sitting down.

Patchshade: "Heh heh. Sorry."

The cats giggle along with Firestar.
They cheer on his new  name and Patchshade puffs up his chest with pride. What they don't know is that he is the son of Mapleshead. And he just wanted to share his mother's name to honor her.

Firestar: "I have said what I needed to say. This meeting is over. Please continue on your day."

The cats went back to doing what they were doing. Patchshade jumped down giving Firestar a big smile.

Patchshade: "Thank you sooo much Firestar."

Firestar smiles and purrs at the warrior happiness. The Patchy Tom with his new name went up to his siblings. They were away from the clan. Which left Firestar puzzled. But he just assumed that they like their alone time. So going back to his den he went back to what he was doing.

Patchshade: "Guys guys! I did it! I now carry our mother's name."

Petalwing: 'Congratulations brother!"

LarchJaw: "Yeah good on you bro."

LarchJaw playfully jabbed Patchshade on the shoulder. The Patchy Tom laughed. The three cats saw Mapleshade looking at them with proudness. Patchshade purred.

He got the name he wanted. But this wasn't the last thing. He still needed to get revenge on the clans that kicked them and their mother out. He vows to this day that Riverclan and Thunderclan will die. There be nothing but Shadowclan and Windclan.

Patchshade: "Guys. I think we should destroy Riverclan and Thunderclan. No more picking out which cat to kill. If you see one that alone. Kill them. Riverclan and Thunderclan don't deserve to be a thing after what they did to us and our mother."

Petalwing: "Let's f***ing go."

LarchJaw: "Can't wait to kill those fox hearted bee brained losers that call themselves warriors."

Petalwing: "More like a bunch of a**holes."

Patchshade had a plan whose next victim is. It was one of the cats that heard them. Knowing their plan. A random Thunderclan cat. The cat went to warn the others but LarchJaw in a hurry grabbed the cat and Patchshade ripped out the cat's neck.

Petalwing: "Mouse dung. We need to find a spot were we can discuss our plans."

The two cats nodded.

Patchshade: "LarchJaw take care of the body."

LarchJaw nodded and picked up the fresh dead cat and went to toss it out in the river. So Thunderclan will blame Riverclan for the death of the cat.

LarchJaw: "Looks like we're going to have another battle between our enemies.Hehehe."

Patchshade smirks. Yes there was. And Patchshade was going to make sure that every Riverclan cats suffers.

End of chapter 15