Chapter 20 pt 3 Littlecloud Vision

Another two years went by and a new cat became a part of the power of three trio. Patchshade found out that Loinblaze and Jayfeather were part of a prophecy that held powers. Loinblaze can't fail in battle, Jayfeather can go in cats dreams. Which worries him. He can't see his siblings and mother with Jayfeather able to see his dreams. So he avoided the Dark forest. He was pissed at this, but he needs to make sure that he doesn't get caught. It's been hard for him to kill Riverclan cats and Thunderclan cats without getting everyone suspicious.

Loinblaze became mates with CinderHeart. In one of his dreams he did see Cinderpelt spirit go in CinderHeart. She has been reincarnated. He questions himself. Why? Why did Cinderpelt get reincarnated. What's the point?

Put the questions aside he got up and went out of camp. Maybe being away from Jayfeather will keep his secret safe.
He was sitting at the lake staring at the blue liquid as it flows and fishes swim past him. The fishes that swam past him looked like his family. Out of anger. He grabbed the fish that looked like his father and completely destroyed it. You couldn't even tell it was a fish. After his rage moment he cried.

Patchshade: "Why?! Why must you abandon our mother father? *Sniff sniff*
We looked up to you. And this is how you treat us! Replace us with another set of KITS!!??"

Patchshade could see Appledusk spirit in the lake. Looking disappointed in him.

Patchshade: "You don't give a shit? YOU NEVER HAVE!!!!"

The Patchy Tom yelled as he clawed the lake and made the fishes run away, making Appledusk spirit go away.
Raging out as he cries. He did this as he passed out. Returning into the Dark forest. But he was alone. No cat was there.

Patchshade: "Shit shit shit! I shouldn't be here! Jayf-"

Bloodtiger: "Calm down Patchshade. With me here Jayfeather powers cannot see your dreams. He will never find out."

Patchshade: "A Are you sure? What if Starclan-"

Bloodtiger: "Starclan cannot stop me. In this world you must have dark and light.
You cannot have one thing."

Patchshade: "........."

Bloodtiger: "If Starclan got rid of me. Then they would stop the balance of the world."

Patchshade: "So you need evil and good?"

Bloodtiger: "No point of being a hero if there is no villain, and no point of being a villain if you don't have a hero destroy."

Patchshade: "But..... Wouldn't that be what the villain wants?"

Bloodtiger: "Yes.....But the villain would get bored."

Patchshade: "........."

Bloodtiger: "What I'm trying to say is Starclan cannot get rid of me. And Jayfeather will not find out your secret."

Patchshade: "Alright. Then next time I go to sleep I will come to the Dark forest to see my family."

Patchshade slowly opens his eyes and wakes back up in the lake. Gets up and walks back to camp. Only to be stopped by a Shadowclan warrior.

The warrior pinned Patchshade. Pushing him down hard enough to not be able to move.

Patchshade: "The hell!?"

Littlecloud: "I know who you are.....Patchkit."

Patchshade growled.

Littlecloud: "You're not even supposed to be alive."

Patchshade: "So......you know why I'm here?"

Littlecloud: "To carry on Mapleshead vengeance to the clans."

Patchshade: "What you going to do? Tell them that I'm a kit of a warrior that died years and years ago? Would they believe you?"

Littlecloud: "I was sent a vision by Starclan."

Patchshade lift an eyebrow up.

Littlecloud: "I saw three kits drowned, arrive in Starclan, only to see them run into the dark forest. Then a red light flashes my eyes. When I opened them. I saw the three drowned kits came back to life. And the Patchy Tom, you. Was staring at me with pure hatred in your eyes. And to finish it all off I saw thousands of  brutal murder cats roam around you. Innocents one. And their screams made me wake up from the vision."

Patchshade: "................Wow...........What a great story....."

Patchshade said sarcasticly while slowly clapping his paws. Littlecloud growls and put his fangs on Patchshade neck.

Littlecloud: "You need to be kill Patchki- *HISSSSS!!!*"

Patchshade: "MY NAME IS PATCHSHADE!!!! RRRAWWW!"

Patchshade clawed Littlecloud eyes making him meowed in pain. And Patchshade kept clawing at the black and white Tom over and over until he collapsed. Down on the ground Patchshade went to rip his throat out and the Tom died.

Patchshade: "Well..... *Pant pant* I guess they would believe you since your a medicine cat. *Pant pant*"

Patchshade picked up littlecloud by the scruff and tossed him in the lake to become fish food. Or some animal in the water that eats cats. Then he went to clean the blood off of him and go back to camp. Jayfeather looks at Patchshade with suspicion.

Patchshade: "........Can I help you?"

Jayfeather: "..........."

The gray tabby Tom squinted his blind eyes and scoffed. Walking away from him.

PatchshadePOV: "Shit....If Littlecloud got the vision. Does that mean every medicine cat has it?"

End of chapter 20 pt 3....