Chapter 14 pt 3 A golden demise.

A few more moons go by again. Goldenflower actually give birth to two kits. Tawnykit and Bramblekit. Of course none of the vengeful kits of Mapleshade didn't like this. But had to deal with it.
They were in their normal place to talk, away from the other earshot.

Petalpaw: "Great.....the traitor's blood line continues."

Larchpaw: "Why don't we just kill everyone already."

Patchpaw: "I don't want to kill everyone........I just want to kill anyone that could be related to Oakstar, Frecklewish and Ravenwing."

Petalpaw: "Well......I did take care of Ravenpaw."

Larchpaw: "How? I heard Fireheart and Graystripe were taking him to the barn because he was scared of Tigerclaw."

Petalpaw: "They did. There a monster that spew out liquid onto the ground.
So......I tricked Ravenpaw to go up to that monster and become Raven soup."

Patchpaw: "Ah sick. I wish I was there."

Larchpaw kinda gagged at this.

Larchpaw: "S Sorry but that was disgusting for me to imagine."

Patchpaw: "So.....we took care of Ravenwing kins."

Petalpaw: "It appears so."

Larchpaw: "So what is your next kill brother?"

Patchpaw: "............I'm going to make Tigerclaw suffer of lost. So Oakstar knows how it feels to lose someone very close to you."

Petalpaw: "Uh....he did.....Birchfall."

Patchpaw: "........Crap......well....Im still going to kill Goldenflower. Cuz she looks to be related to Frecklewish."

Petalpaw: "Finally. Seeing her face only reminds me of that fox hearted she cat.
She left us to drown!"

Patchpaw: "I'm trying to plan out how she going to die."

Larchpaw: "Maybe take her to those dogs we were hearing about."

Petalpaw: "Yeah. I heard Swiftpaw and Brightpaw going to try to get their warrior name if they stop them."

Patchpaw ponders about this.

Patchpaw: "Very well..... You guys coming with me as well...."

Petalpaw: "Why?"

Patchpaw: "I don't blame for Brightpaw and Swiftpaw trying to become warriors. They been apprentices for too long now. As we been as well. Bluestar hasn't announced new warriors yet. And we're all old enough to actually earn are warrior name."

Larchpaw: "Do you think we can actually beat these dogs?"

Patchpaw: "Were the kits the most strongest toughest conniving warrior.
Mother could take down a twoleg if she wanted to."

Petalpaw: "Yeah!"

Larchpaw puffs out his chest with pride.

Patchpaw: "So......it agrees? Goldenflower is the next target?"

The sandy she cat and brown Tom nodded their heads in agreements.

Patchpaw: "Then it's settled. When Swiftpaw and Brightpaw leave to chase after those dogs. You two go after them. I'll lure Goldenflower to her demise."

The cats went back to there normal task Patchpaw was training extra hard cuz of what he did in order to save Snowkit. Speckletail wasn't pleased that Tigerclaw was punishing him for actually doing his job as a clan mate.
Petalpaw was with Sandstorm talking about girl stuff. They weren't going to train until later in the day. Larchpaw was actually with the elders learning about the clan past. He actually likes hearing the past. Darkstripe came to Larchpaw and took him for battle training. He was getting really better. To the point they had to take long breaks. Sandstorm didn't know what else to teach Petalpaw because she gave her all she knows. And Tigerclaw was annoyed of being Patchpaw mentor. He was hoping that Bluestar would give him his warrior name anytime soon.