Chapter 13 part 1 Apprentice

It was now time for the three kits to become apprentices. They got their apprentice name. Patchpaw is getting trained by Tigerclaw. His secret has not been found out yet. So he is still in Thunderclan. Petalpaw being trained by Sandstorm. Larchpaw being trained by Darkstrip. Petalpaw and Sandstorm were out training already learning to hunt.

Sandstorm: "Alright Petalpaw. Just crouch down and keep your tail off the ground to not make noise as you sneak up. And......... POUNCE!"

Sandstorm demonstrates by crouching down, keeping her tail lift up and slowly crawling to the mouse. Then next she pounces killing it with a swift bite to the neck. Petalpaw did the same as she did. And drop the mice to the ground.

Petalpaw: "Like that?"

Sandstorm nods.

Petalpaw jumped up in the air with excitement until the mouse she killed was actually still alive and ran away. She tried to catch it but it made it out of her grip.

Petalpaw: "Mouse dung!"

Sandstorm: "Next time. Don't celebrate unless you know you actually won."

Petalpaw: T-T

Larchpaw was learning to fight and a simple one. Darkstripe showed him how to bat. And Larchpaw did. But very weak.

Darkstripe: "Oh come on kid you can do better than that. Stop being so scared."

Larchpaw: "I'm s sorry Darkstripe. I'll do better."

He bat again. It was a little better.

Darkstripe: "What a baby."

LarchpawPOV: "D Did he in insult me?"

Mapleshade: "Are you going to let him insult you like that. I think he should think twice before he call you that."

LarchpawPOV: "Mama....I im scared...."

Mapleshead gives a reassuring lick to her kit.

Mapleshade: "I believe in you Larchpaw.
Mama will be watching over you. Now.....Teach him a lesson!"

Larchpaw was scared as hell but put on a confident face.

Darkstripe: "Hey Mouse brain you still there?"

Darkstripe was waving his paw up and down to get Larchpaw attention. He was but stayed in silence.

Darkstripe: ".......What a waist of a cat."

That what made Larchpaw ticked. Using all his might he bats at Darkstripe in the jaw. Hard. Making him fall on his knees with his arms holding him up. One was holding his jaw. Darkstripe looked at the brown Tom.

Darkstripe: "Heh.....A kit can hit hard- ACK!"

Another swift blow to the chest. Now he was on his back on the ground. Darkstripe was quite impressed.

LarchpawPOV: "Anything else you want to say. Fox heart piece of mouse shit?"

Darkstripe eyes widen hearing him cuss.
He was a little scared but respected the cat.

Darkstripe: "Alright I was wrong about you kid."

Larchpaw smirk. Mapleshade was behind Larchpaw. Until she went to find Patchpaw.

Patchpaw was with Tigerclaw exploring his territory. Learning everything. Until a Riverclan apprentice showed up. Going up to the cat he scared it away with his intimidated look. All he had to do was just look at them and they ran thinking he was the devil. Every cat kinda feared this Tom. Patchpaw. Not him he was more focused to make Thunderclan suffer then worried about some cat trying to gain power. But now that he thinks about it. He heard Fireheart and Graystripe talking about him and what Ravinepaw told them. That Tigerclaw killed Redtail to become deputy. But only Lionheart to become deputy. Now Patchpaw could let everyone know what he heard. But no. He actually thought Tigerclaw might be some use to him until he was full grown warrior. Patchpaw knows Tigerclaw wants to become deputy. And he was going to help him.

                       Back at camp...

Larchpaw and Petalpaw were exhausted from there first day of training. While Patchpaw was looking at Lionheart trying to learn about him. He did hear about some death berry's. That you could use to kill a cat. He just needed to get some on his paws. And feed it to Lionheart. Patchpaw knew the yellow Tom favorite prey to eat was the birds.

(Not sure about that )

Patchpaw went up to Tigerclaw.

Patchpaw: "Hey Tigerclaw?"

The dark tabby looked at him.

Tigerclaw: "What?"

Patchpaw: "I heard of someone talking about death berry's. Is that r real?"

Tigerclaw: "Of course there real. You can find them in a bushes. Only a bee brained would be stupid enough to eat one as a snack."

He said as he started walking off.

PatchpawPOV: "Mother.....Can you lead me to those berry's."

Mapleshade not knowing what her kit is going for but as a mother she helps him anyway.

Mapleshade: "Of course....."

Patchpaw smirks while having a shadow over his eyes to hide the evil in him.

PatchpawPOV: "Don't worry Tigerclaw..... you'll become deputy soon enough. Hehehehehe"

End of part 1 of chapter 13...