Chapter 10 New life.

New day arrives cats are still fighting, blood everywhere. Petalkit was grooming her fur to clean and Larchkit went to pounce on the leaves. Patchkit still looked up. Growling at the stars.
Then he remembered Meeting Tigerblood. He also remembers the offer of him and his siblings getting a second chance. To become warriors for real.
Mapleshead was out there hunting. It's hard cuz we'll... Crappy Forrest. No prey wants to live here. Leaving the three kits alone. Snowtuft was outside the den to make sure the kits didn't run away. Of course. Fails at it. Cuz he is always asleep the kits actually escape the nest multiple times cuz of this.

Patchkit went up to his siblings telling him what he saw and what the Tom offered.

Petalkit: "I say I wouldn't believe you. But...I found some weird cats here that don't even look like cats."

Larchkit: "H How can he bring us to life again? I thought Starclan only has that type of power for leaders."

Patchkit: "He said he has his own cuz he is the creator of the Dark forest."

Petalkit: "B but what would mama think?"

Patchkit: "I think she would be happy to have us be alive again And live like the kits she always wanted."

Larchkit and Petalkit looked at each other thinking about this. After a long few minutes they nodded.

Larchkit: "Alright brother. Were with you."

Petalkit: "Show us where this tiger Tom
is."

Patchkit tail wags in excitement. And lead the two out of the den and sneak past the sleeping snowy Tom. It was a long walk but they were determined to get there.

                          Time skip.....

The kits were farther away from any of the cats they know. Right now it's just them alone. They waited for this Tigerblood to show up. And he did. Except made himself more noticeable.
He was a pure red fur tiger with a darker shade of red for his stripes. His eyes were pitched black no pupils. Just soulless black dead eyes. Petalkit was amazed. Larchkit was kinda nervous.
Patchkit stayed the same since he already met him.

Bloodtiger: "Were you followed?"

Patchkit: "No Bloodtiger. I made sure of it."

The blood fur tiger nod and turned around slowly walking up some path.

Bloodtiger: "Follow me."

The kits followed him and they were out of the Dark forest. Now onto Riverclan territory.

Larchkit: "Wait? Why are we here?"

Bloodtiger: "I cannot reborn you like Starclan can. But. I can revive your existing bodies."

Petalkit: "How? We been dead for season now. I don't think we even have bodies anymore."

The tiger pointed the kits where they were buried and made a digging motion to let the kits know to dig there self up.
The kits obviously confused but did it anyway. They dig and dig until they found bones. There skeletons of there self.

Petalkit: "Yeah I'm sure the clans want a warrior as a skeleton."

The sandy she cat said with sarcastic.

Tigerblood: "Wait......"

Like that the three skeletons were becoming actually cats again they had a red a mist glow to them and the spirits.

Petalkit: "Wh whoa!"

Larchkit: "waa!"

Patchkit: "Awesome!"

Then like that a red light even glowed brighter. Once the light went out. The three suppose drowned kits were breathing again. Patchkit was the first one.

Patchkit: "GAAAASSSPPP! *Pant pant*"

As for the others they did the same as Patchkit. Larchkit was crying with happiness. Petalkit didn't want to believe this but had no choice.

Patchkit: "Wait! Boodtiger. What about Mapleshade? Can she get a second chance too?"

The tiger shakes her head no.

Tigerblood: "If I do that. Mapleshade would just die again to some other cat."

The cats look down feeling bad for there mother.

Patchkit: "W Well you tell Mapleshade that you gave us a second chance?"

The tiger stayed quiet.

Petalkit: "Wait guys? Which clan do we go to."

Larchkit: "Maybe ri-"

Patchkit: "Thunderclan..... Cuz that where mother gave birth to us. Plus.....I think Thunderclan could use a bit of....... chaos."

Petalkit: "Wait? What about Oakstar? He'll immediately recognize us."

Tigerblood: "Oakstar is no longer Thunderclan leader. Someone else is. And you're going to find that out yourself."

The tiger slowly fades away. Leaving the kits alone.

Patchkit: "Tigerblood.......Thank you for giving us a second chance. We promise we won't waste it."

The Patchy fur kit said into the air while the tiger finally disappear.

Patchkit: "....................Well guys. What are we waiting for."

The kits were up and walking towards Thunderclan territory.

End of chapter 10