Chapter 21 pt 2 it's you or me.

(TW mentions of Suicide.)

///////////////////////////////////////////////
Leaf Bear had arrived. And the harsh rain from yesterday didn't help some cats get better from having a small cough. Now some of them had white coughs. Including Patchshade. He hated this. He couldn't kill any Riverclan or Thunderclan cats. Jayfeather just stares at him angrily. He was hoping to Starclan that Patchshade died of the disease. But Patchshade wasn't going to let that happen. He had to stay alive. Until every Riverclan and Thunderclan cats were gone.

Leafpool came in with lavender in her mouth and handed them to Patchshade.

Leafpool: "Here you go Patchshade. This will help with your fever."

Patchshade eats the lavender.

Leafpool: ".........Do you feel better...?"

Patchshade: "..................Is it normal that I want to end this pain by eating death berries."

Leafpool: "PATCHSHADE! *bats him* For Starclan sake. You just have white cough and you're acting like you have Green cough."

Patchshade: "Ow...* rubs head*"

Leafpool: "There are cats here that do have it. And for them on there death bed if not cure in time. They are staying strong."

Patchshade: "............."

Leafpool: "And to be honest......I don't think we have enough Catmint to save them all"

Patchshade eyes widen hearing he could die to this disease. He needed that Catmint. Or else he would die. But how?
Of course! Other clans. His life was more important then there's. He just had to pick which clan. And one that easy to sneak to. Shadowclan? No...... Riverclan? The travel there well kill him.
Windclan? Yes! That can work. It's far but it won't take him that long. So he planned out his heist to steal Catmint from Windclan. And use it on himself.

Time skip......

It was night and everyone was asleep. Jayfeather as well. Patchshade used all his strength to get up and stay quiet.
Leaving the camp without the guards noticing him. He was fully out and on his way to Windclan. It was painful. With the harsh wind and the freezing snow on his pads he had to ignore it. So, He fought through it. Like a true warrior. But it was Soo hard for him

Patchshade: "Leafpool was right..... Half the clan has green cough and there not complaining. But I have white cough. And I'm acting like it's the worst thing that ever happened to me........."

Patchshade started to wobble.

Patchshade: "Danmit! I need that Catmint fast or I'll die out here."

Taking a few steps he falls down in the snow. Exhausted from the walk.

Patchshade: "N N No no no! This can't be the end of me! I can't die like this."

Patchshade tried to get up but it was hard. He couldn't move. All he could do was lay still and cough. Lucky for him SnowEar was around. It looks like he was hunting.

Patchshade: "SnowEar! *KOFF KOFF*"

With the power of that star that Patchshade stole he can finally hear. And he heard Patchshade loud and clear.
SnowEar went up to him carried him to a shelter out of the snow. And layed him on a mossy bed.

SnowEar: "Patchshade! What happened to you?"

Patchshade: "*KOFF KOFF* White cough."

SnowEar: "Why are you even out here!?"

Patchshade: "Leafpool is not going to be able to cure all of us. And I wasn't going to be the one to die."

SnowEar: "So you think leaving camp is going to save you?"