Chapter 14 pt 2 Kit saved

It was a new day and the kits have gone on doing their task for the day. Petalpaw and Sandstorm were going hunting then learning new Battle moves. Larchpaw learns to become braver and actually kicks Darkstripe furry butt every time they train in battle. Some may say he might be ready to become a warrior. Patchpaw had some more training to do. And his anger issues. Lucky Tigerclaw gave him a few tips on how to contain his anger. And how to deal with it. So every day he goes out of camp and claws at the trees collecting moss. It was helpful for the clan and for him as well. He also tried the rocks but that made his ears hurt with the screeching sound it makes. The battles he does go on does help as well. Even with Riverclan.

Him and Tigerclaw right now we're training. Until they hear a hawk swooping down seeing Snowkit playing with a feather, the cats called out for him but he did not hear. He couldn't. So Patchpaw forgot about training and went up to Snowkit the hawk already grabbed him but Patchpaw got Snowkit legs

Patchpaw: "Guys! Help!"

Larchpaw ran up and jumped on the hawk it was flinging its wings only for Petalpaw to bite on its wing, ripping it off. The hawk immediately let go of the kit. Trying to get away, the mother went up and grabbed Snowkit by the scruff and ran back inside the nursery. Larchpaw, Petalpaw and Patchpaw finish the hawk now the clan has a big bird for a meal. The clan cheered the cats name as they saved their clanmate from the hawk.

Sandstorm: "Woah! Petalpaw. That was amazing!"

Graystripe: "Heck yeah it was. You showed that bird who's boss."

The kits liked the attention they were getting. Only to be ended by Brokentail entering the camp. But as a prisoner.
Yellowfang was watching him.

Speckletail: "Patchpaw, Petalpaw, Larchpaw. Thank you so much for saving my kit. If there is anything I can repay the favor-"

Patchpaw: "Nope. I was just doing what was right."

Tigerclaw was annoyed that Patchpaw went to save the deaf kit beside train with him. Patchpaw didn't care.

Going up to the fresh kill pile he takes a vole and went ahead to eat it. Leaving the hawk for everyone else to eat.

PatchpawPOV: "Thank you mother for giving us life, and Bloodtiger. Thank you for giving us a chance to be the warrior are mother always wanted."

End of chapter 14 pt 2