Chapter 17 pt 3: Petalwing death.

Patchshade was teaching Snowpaw new moves. Took a few tries but he was able to do it.

Snowpaw ran towards Patchshade only to duck and slide under him with his claws shelter he claws Patchshade stomach and rolled out of the way turn and pin him down.

Snowpaw: "*Pant pant*. Like that Patchshade?"

Patchshade mouthing: "Perfect Snowpaw."

Snowpaw: "Wait? Is it the same move that Scourge fellow did?"

Patchshade mouthing: "Yes but it's best to learn it since we're going to be fighting rouges that are going to kill us."

Snowpaw: "Right. I'll make sure they wish they never messed with us."

Patchshade purred. Remembering the time he was training so hard to become a warrior. Even he wanted the same thing as a kit. Before all that crap happened.

With Petalwing...

Petalwing was cleaning her fur. She was Ashpaw mentor. Teaching him the same battle moves as Patchshade did. But he couldn't teach him how to kill. Ashpaw wasn't on their side. If she did. She be kicked out.

Ashpaw: "Alright Petalwing. What you got for me?"

Petalwing: "I'm going to teach you one death move."

Ashpaw: "Oh! Is it supposed to help me. Kill those nasty rogues?"

Petalwing was actually surprised that he was eager to learn. But took it as a sign that it was okay.

Petalwing: "Alright. Let's do something simple. Keep your claws sheltered. But make this motion with your neck."

Petalwing demonstrated by showing him what she means. Ashpaw did exactly what she did.

Petalwing: "Okay. I'm going to charge at you. And I want you to pretend you're slicing my neck. Got it."

Ashpaw nodded and stayed in a battle poes. Petalwing ran at him so did Ashpaw and he made the killing motion on her neck with his claws sheltered.
Petalwing played dead for him.

Ashpaw: "D Did I do it right?"

Petalwing got up.

Petalwing: "Fantastic Ashpaw. You're going to teach those rouges a lesson."

Ashpaw purred. So like that he practiced with her. Until it was time to stop for the day.

Time skip.....

It's been 3 moons and it was time to fight for the forest. Firestar already made his choice for the cats he going with. All three of them were battling the rouges. Petalwing went up to Patchshade.

Petalwing: "Isn't this exciting Patchshade. We're going to fight for our clan."

Patchshade: "Mhm."

LarchJaw: "Well come on. Before they get all the fun."

Patchshade, Petalwing and LarchJaw ran up to head for the owl tree territory. Were they first met Scourge. Once they made it. Scourge and Firestar were talking.

Scourge: "So.......Have you made your choice?"

Firestar: "Yes. We are fighting for the forest."

Leopardstar: "It belongs to us!"

BlackStar: "We will die before we give this forest to you."

Scourge: ".............Then so be it.............. BLOODCLAN ATTACK!"

Firestar: "THUNDERCLAN ATTACK!"

Leopardstar: "RIVERCLAN ATTACK!"

Tallstar: "WINDCLAN ATTACK!"

BlackStar: "SHADOWCLAN ATTACK!"

All clan charged at the rouges an immediately it was a blood bath. Every cat was clawed and scarred. Fighting for there life. Ashpaw and Snowpaw killed most of them with the moves that Patchshade and Petalwing taught them.
Petalwing was fighting to the death until scourge came up behind her and bit her neck, Petalwing claws Scourge in the face using her back legs to kick him off of her. He went to slice her side open. In pain she felled down. Aching in pain.

Patchshade: "SIS!"

LarchJaw went up to Scourge only to get punched in the face and have his neck bitten. But Firestar came in to save him. Only for Scourge to kill him. He could of finish LarchJaw off. But no. He went towards Bramblepaw. Since he the son of his enemy.

Patchshade: "LarchJaw."

LarchJaw: "Forget about me. Go see if our sister is alright."

Patchshade nodded and rushed towards his sister. Petalwing was in a lot of pain and losing lot of blood. Firestar came back to life again and was on his way to kill Scourge. But with Patchshade filled with anger he beat Firestar to it.

Patchshade: "Go help Bramblepaw. He got 3 cats attacking him."

Firestar nodded and head up to Bramblepaw killing the three rouges that was trying to kill Bramblepaw.
Scourge and Patchshade were wrestling covered in scratches and bloody bite marks. Scourge pinned down on his back and Patchshade grip his neck and ripped it out. He felt the sharp teeth poking out his collar. But he didn't care.
Like that. Scourge was breathing for dear life. Didn't want to give the cat a chance. He ripped another piece of flesh out. Making him stop breathing completely. Now he was fully dead. The other Bloodclan cats stopped and

(I think Scourge got out the easier way with Firestar then Patchshade.)

retreated back to the city. The clan cats won. But some cats didn't make it. Whitestorm. And Petalwing. Patchshade and LarchJaw were with there dying sister alone. They were crying.

Petalwing: "Hey. What's with the long face? We'll meet each other again soon."

Patchshade: "W we were all supposed to die together. Not taking turns."

LarchJaw: "Yeah. Why you? It shouldn't be someone else!"

Petalwing: "Don't worry guys. Mama well be watching over me. And me and her will watch over you."

The two toms cried over there dying sister.

Petalwing: "Patchshade. Your the big brother. Be strong and carry on our mother name."

Patchshade: "I will."

Petalwing: "LarchJaw. You come so far. From being scared to death to being a strong independent Tom. Keep going."

LarchJaw cried harder. And so did Patchshade. He showed the most tears. His sister wiped them away and fall limped.

Patchshade: "Petalwing? Petalwing?! PETALWING!!!!!!!!"

Patchshade was cussing so much the other cats had no clue what he was saying.

Patchshade: "DANMIT! I'LL MAKE SURE EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE F***ING ROUGES SUFFER A MISERABLE DEATH!"

He took a deep breath so he doesn't go on a murderer rampage. Firestar and the other went up to them. And lower there head to respect the fallen warrior.

Firestar: "We will bury her."

Patchshade: "Let me and LarchJaw do that. Please."

Firestar nodded his head and took the other with him. Now alone. The two brothers lowered their head in respect as will. They stayed there for a good 30 min. Before it was time to pick her up and buried her next to there mother.
They went to the barn that she died in and asked if they remember Mapleshade. Of course the old Tom said yes. Showed them were she was at and went somewhere to rest in peace.

(That cat lives longer than Mistystar)

LarchJaw and Patchshade digged up a hole big enough, so there sister could fit in. Patchshade pickup Petalwing and dropped her in the hole. And the two brothers covered it up. LarchJaw put petals on top of her grave for  the theme of her name. Patchshade grabbed a Maple leaf and put it on there mother grave.  They gave there good byes and walked back to camp.

End of chapter 17