Chapter 17 pt 1 Tigerstar death.

Moons go by and Tigerstar calls every clans to the owl tree place. Every cat came Riverclan was still upset with With Thunderclan accusations of them killing one of their clan mates but came to see what Tigerstar wanted.

Firestar: "Alright Tigerstar......Were all here. What do you want?"

Tigerstar: "Ah Firestar. The worthless Kittypet that Bluestar let in her clan."

Leopardstar: "Get to the point Tigerstar!"

Tallstar: "If you have nothing to say and just wasted ou-"

Darkstripe: "HUSH YOU OLD FLEA BAG!"

The black and white tall Tom kept quiet.

LarchJaw whisper to Patchshade.

LarchJaw: "Remind me to not piss him off."

Darkstripe looked at his old apprentice he used to train before he abandoned Thunderclan for Tigerstar.

Tigerstar: "Scourge. You and your clan may show yourself now."

A group of rogues showed themselves. There appearice were quite unsettling. They had dogs and cats claws and teeths poking out of there collars. But one small Tom was more intimidated then the rest. There leader. Scourge. A black Tom with one white paw and ice piercing blue eyes. He had another set of claws on his paws. But that didn't stop the three cats from laughing at his size.

Patchshade: "Pffffttttt Hahahahhahahahaha!"

Petalwing: "Hahahahahhahahaha!"

LarchJaw: "Haahahahhahaahah!"

Patchshade: "Oh my Starclan is he serious. Hahaha!"

Tigerstar: "HUSH! I still remember what you said. That you killed Lionheart so I could become deputy."

Sandstorm: "Stop lying to yourself heartless Tom!"

Firestar: "Patchshade is loyal to his clan. He would never kill his own clan mate."

Tigerstar growled. Not believing him.

Tigerstar: "Fine believe what you want to believe. You're nothing but a bunch of Mouse brained idiots!"

Scourge just stared at the three cats that laughed at him. He knows who he is going to kill next after Tigerstar. His enemy. Firestar goes on explaining Tigerstar's past. Letting Scourge know that Tigerstar will not be true to his words. Then When Tigerstar ordered the rogues to attack Scourge denied and headed back to the city. Making Tigerstar pissed. He growled "traitor!"
Scourge dodge his attack attacking him on the shoulder and kicking his back legs to make him fall down. Laying on the ground now. Scourge used his one white paw white the dogs and cats claws fused to his paw gutting him open like a fish. The Dark tabby Tom meows In pain so loud that the birds flew away in fear.
Every cat was in pure fear. But the three cats. They enjoyed it. Especially Patchshade.

PatchshadePOV: "How do you like that Oakstar?! Your own kin gets gutted in front of you. If you're actually here."

Petalwing whisper: "Holy f***"

LarchJaw whisper: "Awesome!"

Scourge: "Your friend thought he could control us.......But he was wrong."

PatchshadePOV: "You're damn right he is."

Despise Scourge size he could respect this cat. Scourge and the rest of the cats talked about another battle. For the forest. So like that they agreed in three days that they would meet again. And headed their way for now. Still in shock every cat went back to their clans. Some of the warriors couldn't sleep cuz of how brutal that death was. For Mapleshead kits. They enjoyed it. Loved it in fact. Talking crap about him and saying how awesome that death was.

Petalwing: "Holy sh** Scourge gotta teach me that move."

LarchJaw: "That was badass!"

Patchshade: "I bet you Oakstar is crying like a lost kit because of it."

LarchJaw: "He probably is."

The three cats talked and later they went to sleep. But not Patchshade. Quietly getting up and leaving camp he goes where Tigerstar died. They left him to rot cause of how much they hated him. Going up to the Tiger Tom now slowly being eaten by maggots and other animals.

Patchshade: "HA! PFTTT hahahahahah. Oh ha! Holy sh** man. Haha! You are hated so damn much that they didn't even bury you. Good. All of Oakstar kins don't deserve to be buried. They should be wasted like the useless cats they are."

Tigerstar spirit was there. He has not gone to the Dark forest yet. He was confused about hearing Oakstar. He thought he could be talking about Oakheart.

Patchshade: "Well......I might as well confess something since you can't do sh** now. And.....your mate can't see you."

Patchshade bent down going up to the dead Tom ear.

Patchshade: "Your right Tigerstar. I did kill Goldenflower. I! Led her to those dogs! I killed her."

Tigerstar growled in anger now showing himself attacking Patchshade. But he was a spirit now. He couldn't touch him.
Patchshade smirks and snorts at the Dark Tom attempt.

Tigerstar: "Why in the name of Starclan would you do that!?"

Patchshade: "Because Oakstar kin...... She reminds me of one of Mapleshade and my siblings enemies."

Tigerstar: "Wh who Mapleshade? And do you mean Oakheart?"

Patchshade: "You'll see my mother. And No. Oakstar was Thunderclan leader before Pinestar, Sunstar, Bluestar and Firestar."

Tigerstar: ".............How did?"

Patchshade: "Tell my mother I said hi."

That was the last thing he said to Tigerstar spirit before he went to the dark forest. Patchshade went back to camp and slept beside his litter mates.
He was having good dreams tonight.
As for Tigerstar he finally met Mapleshead.

Mapleshade: "So..... You're Tigerstar. The kin of Oakstar. Huh......"

End of chapter 17 pt 1