Chapter 7 reunited with mother.

After a long and annoying walk to Mapleshade den. Snowtuft went up to her and flopped down looking like he had just been listening to a thousand whining kits.

Mapleshade: "Snowtuft?"

As the tortoise shell she cat went up to him she saw her two little ones.

Mapleshade: "Petalkit. Larchkit. Oh my sweet little angels."

She said with tears of joy and went up to her kits hugging them.

Petalkit/Larchkit: "Mama!"

The kits embrace their mother hugs and also have tears of joy. Mapleshade was noticing that the patchy kit wasn't with them. Turning to Snowtuft with pure evil eyes and cuff him in the ear.

Mapleshade: "SNOWTUFT! WHERE IS PATCHKIT?!"

Snowtuft: "H He already h here my queen. H he got sent into the dark forest. Before your other two joined."

Mapleshade: "Snowtuft find him now!"

Maggottail: "My queen. A patchy kit here for you."

Mapleshade eyes are no longer evil and face Maggottail. But sees her kit running up to Patchkit giving him an affecting lick. Those Patchkit wasn't pleased. But. miss his mother's loving touch.

Mapleshade: "Oh Patchkit. My poor sweet boy must've been so scared of being alone."

Patchkit: "No mother....I was brave. Like how you imagine us being."

Mapleshade: "And I still do."

Petalkit/Larchkit: "Patchkit!"

Patchkit: "Petalkit Larchkit!"

The siblings also reunited as well.
Mapleshade looked at her three kits proud of being there mother. They even goofed off a bit. Making Mapleshade laugh.

Snowtuft and Maggottail didn't care.
Especially Snowtuft.

Mapleshade: "Okay you must be all tired. Shall we get some rest?"

The kits plopped to the floor sleepy, pretty much saying yes. Mapleshade picked up patchkit and order Maggottail and Snowtuft to carry her other two in her den and nest. Once all three kits were on the bed the tortoise shell she cat went up to them laying down with her big fluffy tail wrapped around them like a blanket. Mapleshade sings a small song and rest her heads on her paws and closed her eyes. Finally she was with her kits again.

End of chapter 7