Chapter 18 pt 2 Rouges demise.

Again TW mentioned disgusting people eating cats. And torturing them. Plz skip this chapter if you do not want to read this.
///////////////////////////////////////////////

It was morning and every cat was doing what they do everyday. Patchshade stretched, got up from the moss bed. And walked out of the den. He was well relaxed. LarchJaw went up to his brother.

LarchJaw: "Morning bro. Did you see sis last night?"

Patchshade nod. Sandstorm and Firestar came up to Patchshade.

Sandstorm: "H Hey Patchshade? We noticed you sometimes speak in some other languages."

Patchshade: "Oh.... Sorry guys. I learned that from twolegs before my father killed my mother."

Firestar: "You can understand Twolegs?"

LarchJaw: "Yeah. They talk like us. They just can't understand us."

Sandstorm: "Huh....?"

Firestar: "Anyway. Patchshade and LarchJaw. Since your still grieving for your sister death. Ill let you two skip patrols for the day. But tomorrow you have to start doing patrol again."

Patchshade: "Thank you Firestar. Me and LarchJaw will get back to it tomorrow."

Firestar nodded and went back to his den. Sandstorm went to go on a patrol Firestar set up. Dustplet became Ashpaw mentor after Petalwing died. Snowpaw went up to his foster brother trying to comfort him. The Patchy Tom smiled a bit.

Patchshade mouthing: "Thanks Snowpaw."

The white apprentice smiled and purred at him. Patchshade left the white deaf Tom alone and went out of the camp to see LarchJaw waiting for him.

LarchJaw: "So.....Did sis tell you how to get back at those rouges?"

Patchshade: "Yes. But brace yourself. This is a f***Ed up way."

Patchshade tells him about everything. Only for him to gag and throw up.

LarchJaw: "Yep.......That will teach them."

Patchshade: "So. You in?"

LarchJaw: "Yeah. You need help."

Patchshade: "Correct."

Snowpaw: "Are you guys planning on getting back at those rouges?"

Patchshade mouthing: "Yes. But. Promise us something."

Snowpaw: "What?"

Patchshade mouthing: "Whatever you do. Don't mention this to anyone. This is are secret. Thunderclan won't understand are vengeance for my sister."

Snowpaw: "Okay. What are we doing?"

Patchshade explain that there going to lure all the rouges to a twoleg den and trapped them in there. Without telling him the rest.

Patchshade mouthing: "Were going have to do this quick."

LarchJaw and Snowpaw nodded there head. And they left camp and the Forrest to find that den. Patchshade finds it and ask Snowpaw cover his eyes. He was confused but he did.

LarchJaw: "FML! Holy crap!"

(FML F*** my life)

Patchshade: "Dear Starclan. What are these types of twolegs are they?"

Patchshade looked around seeing three escape places. A vent a window that can be blocked off and a metal door. Snowpaw was too curious about what he was not able to see. But he looked anyway.

All three cats jumped through the window. Seeing the hell up close.

Patchshade: "LarchJaw. On top of that white rock (fridge) there a vent. Stuff that open vent with the dead bodies right next to it. Until no more can fit in."

LarchJaw nodded. Jumped on the counter and then the fridge grabbing a limb and shoving it down the vent. He did this until he couldn't fit anything more in it. The vent was completely covered up. And cannot be used as an escape route. After that he jumped from counter to floor walking up to Patchshade.

LarchJaw: "What's next?"

Patchshade mouthing: "LarchJaw and Snowpaw. There a really heavy metal door. If we shut that the rouges won't be strong enough to pull it open."

Patchshade went up to the door and pushed it.

Patchshade mouthing: "Grrrr help me please."

The two cats went up to help them and they finally closed the door. It made a loud sound as it close

Patchshade: "*Pant pant* good. One more thing for us to do."

Patchshade turned and point at the window.

Patchshade: "We need to lure them in here escape ourselves and block them."

LarchJaw: "That should be easy enough.
I see a latch."

Patchshade notice it too.

Patchshade mouthing: "Perfect! Well tie a thin rope to it and when they jump in we'll jump out and pull the latch trapping them in there."

Snowpaw: "And if that doesn't work well
Go on top of the roof of this den and push something heavy on top of it to keep the entrance close."

Patchshade ruffled the white Tom for his genius plan.

Time skip....

Snowpaw was on top of the roof waiting to push down some weird twoleg stuff. He had no clue what it was. But it was heavy enough to block someone.
LarchJaw and Patchshade went into Bloodclan territory. Mocking them insulting them. Enough to make them pissed and run after them. Luring them to the death den LarchJaw and Patchshade went in along with all the others. The rogues were frozen in fear of seeing this......... stuff. That lay out before them. And what they'll become soon. As the rouges were distracted Patchshade and LarchJaw jumped out of the window. And pulled the strings to activate the latch. The window slams shut on them. The rouges scratch at the window. Clawing their way out. Patchshade looks up at Snowpaw.

Patchshade mouthing: "SNOWPAW NOW!"

Snowpaw nodded and started pushing the heavy thing, Patchshade and LarchJaw moved out of the way. The heavy item falls in front of the window. Completely trapping the rogues. Snowpaw jumped down from the roof and caught up to them. They did it. Patchshade and the rest hear the twoleg and we'll....... The rest of the sound was really bad. Satisfied with himself. Him LarchJaw and Snowpaw went back to the forest and back to camp.

Firestar: "There you are Snowpaw. We were looking for you."

Firestar went up to the apprentice.

Patchshade: "Sorry Firestar. I forgot to mention that I was going to have Snowpaw hang out with me for the day."

Firestar: "I'll let this slide since he's okay. But Patchshade. Please let me know next time. I was about to send a search patrol."

Patchshade and Snowpaw lowered their heads in shame.

Snowpaw/ Patchshade: "Sorry Firestar."

Firestar accepted their apology and went to call off the search patrol.

Snowpaw was still scared by what he saw but put us past him. He knew they deserved it.

LarchJaw mouthing: "Scary shit huh?"

Snowpaw: "Y Yeah. I didn't know Two legs would be evil."

Patchshade mouthing: "That's why you can't trust them. Go ahead and grab yourself something to eat. You deserve it."

Snowpaw purred and grabbed a screw to eat. LarchJaw and Patchshade went out of camp to lay on the grass where they always lay. Patchshade has done it.
He got back at those rouges that killed his sister. But him and LarchJaw, quest was far from done. Oh no. This was just the beginning of their killing spree.

End of chapter 18