Chapter 19 Pt 2. Convincing SnowEar to become evil.

Seasons have gone by since they lost their home. Sandstorm and Firestar became mates and she gave birth to squirrelflight and Leafpool squirrelflight found the clans a new home. Another season went by and the clans were settled in their new territory. Squirrelflight gave birth to three kits. Loinkit ,Jaykit and Hollykit.  Or though they believe. Patchshade and LarchJaw knew they couldn't be hers. They don't look like her at all. All the others believe that there are hers. But them no... They knew they went to someone else.

LarchJaw: "We can't be the only one that thinks that those three kits don't belong to her."

Patchshade: "We're not. Ashfur is suspicious that they can't be her's as well. But he too busy being pissed at her because she chose Brambleclaw over him."

LarchJaw: "Guess he should have listened to mom's advice when she said don't fall in love."

Patchshade: "......."

Patchshade watches the cats do their things as he leaves camp and goes to the river.  Sitting down. He bent down only to take a sip only to taste blood.
He looked up and it was Hawkfrost. With a fox trap stuck lodge in his throat.

PatchshadePOV: ".........The hell happened to him?"

Looking closer. He sees Brambleclaw with Firestar. It didn't take him long for him to realize that Brambleclaw killed his own half brother by seeing the blood on him. Patchshade smirks seeing another Riverclan cat dead. Continues slurping up the bloody water, once his thirst was quenched he left up his head, licking his lips. And went to head back to camp. But sees SnowEar all alone. Going up to him he sees SnowEar ears almost clawed off.

Patchshade mouthing: "SnowEar! What happened to you?"

SnowEar: "*Sniff* Ashfur....... After squirrelflight rejected him, I came over to cheer him up. But.....he pinned me down and tried to rip off my ears."

Patchshade fur rises up at what he was hearing. Patchshade went up to him and comforted him.

Patchshade & LarchJaw was SnowEar only friend. That understands him. But no one else.

Patchshade Mouthing: "Let's go see Leafpool."

SnowEar nodded and both Tom walked back to camp. Patchshade took SnowEar to Leafpool. And she went ahead to tend his wounds.

Ashfur came back to camp. Out of pure rage. Patchshade ran up to Ashfur, punched him in the face, Ashfur went to bite Patchshade, only for the Patchy Tom to clawed half of his ear off. Ashfur falled to his paws. And Patchshade pinned him down. Ready to kill him.

Patchshade: "DON'T TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT ON MY FOSTER BROTHER CUZ SQUIRRELFLIGHT WANTS BRAMBLECLAW INSTEAD OF YOU!!!"

Firestar: "PATCHSHADE STOP!"

Patchshade looked up at Firestar and looks ashamed.

Patchshade: "W wait Firest-"

Firestar: "Let him go Patchshade. I will punish Ashfur for attacking a random cat out of anger."

Patchshade let go of Ashfur and let him stand up. Patchshade went into the medicine cat den to see how SnowEar was doing.

SnowEar: "Thanks for teaching him a lesson. Though...Sorry that you got in trouble."

Patchshade Mouthing: "I rather get exile then have some cat treats you like crow dung."

SnowEar purred. Happy to read that Patchshade would risk his life for him.

Time skip...

Ashfur was picking fleas out of the elder warriors fur. And then he was to tend with Firestar needs. Annoyed but had no choice. LarchJaw was just chilling. He was talking to one of the Thunderclan warrior. They seem to get along. He just hope he won't get attached to them.
SnowEar was alone with a lonely piece of vowl next to him. Patchshade went up picked it up and tilted his head singling  him "follow me." SnowEar nodded, and the two left camp and went to there normal hangout place. It was free from other cats. This was there safe place.

Patchshade Mouthing: ".........Hey SnowEar?"

SnowEar: "Yeah Patchshade?"

Patchshade Mouthing: "Ever since Firestar gave you your warrior name as SnowEar you pretty much been avoiding everyone. Why?"

SnowEar: "I ........I can't take this anymore Patchshade!......I just wish I wasn't born deaf. I wish I can hear what other were saying besides reading there lips. I........... I JUST WANNA D-"

Patchshade bat SnowEar to snap him out of his dark thoughts.

Patchshade Mouthing: "..........If nobody is accepting you. Then make them pay!"

SnowEar: "Wh what!?"

Patchshad mouthing : "Aren't  you sick of being treated like Crow dung cuz of your lack of hearing?"

SnowEar nodded.

Patchshade Mouthing: "Don't you think it's only fair that they feel your pain?"

SnowEar ponders about this. Is it really worth it to help the clan that rejects him of his help. Cuz he deaf? .......No.

SnowEar: "What should I do?"

Patchshade: go and rip a cat ears off. A random rouge though. So you won't get caught cuz you did it to a random clan cat.

SnowEar nodded and ran to find a random rouge.

Patchshade wanted to get SnowEar used to the taste of blood and the feel of killing someone.

SnowEar came back and had two pieces of ripped off ears. The blood was pouring down his chin. Patchshade smiles.

Patchshade Mouthing: "See. Don't you feel a little better?"

SnowEar: "Yeah! The look of sadness that rouge made. I couldn't help. But smile. I just wish I could do it to those Windclan cats.

Patchshade Mouthing: "Windclan?"

SnowEar: "One of the warriors was talking crap about me."

Patchshade Mouthing: "Ho-"

SnowEar: "Me and LarchJaw were sent on a battle with Windclan cuz they accused Thunderclan for stealing one of their prey. LarchJaw told me two Windclan cats were talking crap about me. And told me every word they said."

Patchshade Mouthing: "...........What did they say?....."

Patchshade asked him with a fierce growl in his throat. SnowEar repeated every word they said to him. Enough to make Patchshade fur rise up and his claws unsheltered from his paws.

Patchshade Mouthing: "................. SnowEar.....I asked this once."

SnowEar pays close attention to him.

Patchshade Mouthing: "Do you wanna make every cat deaf to make them pay?"

SnowEar: ".................Yes."

Patchshade Mouthing: "Are you sure. If they find ou-"

SnowEar: "Patchshade....... What's the point of being good? If nobody will accept you. So......Yes. i could care less if I killed a cat."

Patchshade Mouthing: "...................I need you to prove it though."

SnowEar: "Next half moon me you and LarchJaw lure those two Windclan cats and leave their body out to rot?"

Patchshade: "................"

Patchshade Mouthing: "*The Tom smirks* Let's do it. "

SnowEar purred and showed an evil smile. This cat made his choice a long time ago. He wanted to make those cats pay for all the hell they put him through.

Now he can.

End of chapter 19 Pt 2