Chapter 24 The end

Starclan and the Dark forest cats were recovering from their battle. Last moon. Some of them were shocked that Starclan wanted to start a battle with them. For the Maple kits. They are not doing too well after Oakstar killed Mapleshade in the battle. Patchshade was the one having the most trouble. That other Dark forest cats couldn't go near him, They were scared.

Later in Starclan...

Darkstar: "Well ......I hope you're happy Oakstar....Cuz three Starclan warriors just died."

Oakstar: "A warrior job is to sacrifice."

Darkstar: "But we're in Starclan now. We're supposed to rest. Not fight, anymore!"

Oakstar: "I will not rest until those Kits disappear like their mother!"

While Darkstar and Oakstar were chatting. The guardian of Starclan was called to a meeting by Bloodtiger.
They are very aware of each other.

Time skip...

The angel the silver she cat appears somewhere far away from Starclan and Dark forest boundaries. Her pelt glistened brightly around her. For Bloodtiger. He walked over to her while a trail of bloody paw prints followed him.

Sliverlight: "Bloodtiger...."

Bloodtiger: "Silverlight..."

Silverlight: "I assume you are the reason why Patchkit and his littermates were given a second life without my help."

Bloodtiger: "You know that they deserve better. They got kicked out of their clan because Oakstar didn't want to raise someone who killed Birchfall."

Silverlight: ".....Yes it was unfortunate. But Mapleshade chose her path."

Bloodtiger: "I still think it was unfair what he did....."

Silverlight: "Bloodtiger...why did you call me over here?"

Bloodtiger: "From that battle you had the last moon and the great battle moons ago..... The balance of good and evil is failing."

Sliverlight: "......? How are we going to restore it?"

Bloodtiger: "It's about time each boundary has its own healers."

Sliverlight: "....? Why..."

Bloodtiger: "If a Dark forest cat or Starclan get wounded but not to the point of death....then a recoverer will heal them."

Sliverlight: "Who is the recoverer Bloodtiger?"

The red fur tiger made a snowy white fur Tom appeared in front of them.

SnowEar: "Wh what the?!"

Sliverlight: "SnowEar?"

Bloodtiger: "I figured he would be a good choice."

SnowEar: "Who are you guys?"

Bloodtiger: "Bloodtiger... Creator of The place of no stars....Aka Dark forest."

Sliverlight: "And I am Silverlight. Creator and guardian of Starclan."

SnowEar: "Holy mouse dung. B But why am I here?"

Bloodtiger: "SnowEar. We want you to be ever spirit healer. Dark and Star."

SnowEar: "Why?"

Sliverlight: "Each after life is losing balance, from the intense battle Star and Dark spirits had."

Bloodtiger: "There needs to be a balance between the two. We can't have the world rule by good."

Sliverlight: "And rule by evil."

SnowEar: "......."

Sliverlight: "SnowEar....as creators of both after lifes. Well you accept being their recoverer?"

SnowEar: "............. Yep. But that means I stay in Dark forest. With my foster siblings."

The both nodded.

Bloodtiger: "Then it is decided.... SnowEar. From the power of me. I give you the power to heal Dark forest cats."

Sliverlight: "I Silverlight, creator and guardian of Starclan. Shall give SnowEar the power to heal Starclan cats."

The both touched SnowEar head with there noes giving them the power.

He completely changed in front of them.
SnowEar had one Dark forest eye and Starclan eye. Half of him was red outline. While the rest was stars glistening. He had one angle wing and one demon wing on the other side.

Bloodtiger: "SnowEar....it is extremely important that you don't mention the Dark forest about me."

Sliverlight: "Or Starclan. They won't be able to handle the truth."

SnowEar nod his head.

SnowEar: "I understand. Your secret is safe with me. But can I tell Patchshade?"

Bloodtiger: "He already knows about me and his littermates. So it's safe for you to tell them."

SnowEar: "Thank you Bloodtiger. And Sliverlight."

Sliverlight: "Only wounded spirits. So they don't die quickly."

SnowEar nodded his head again understanding them.

Sliverlight: "We must go."

The silver she cat glistene away into nothing. While Bloodtiger teleport SnowEar in his Dark forest form. In the bloody forest. And then he fade away from the shadows.

Time skip...

Patchshade: "So Let me get this straight? You heal wounded spirits to make sure each After life is balance?"

Petalwing: "That Soo f***ING cool!"

LarchJaw: "That makes you stronger like them."

SnowEar: "Heh.... I'll care about hanging with the cats that made my life better."

The four purred. They chatted about there life being alive. Patchshade got up and went to death stare Oakstar. He was doing the same thing.

Patchshade: "Oakstar.......You F*** WITH THE WRONG FAMILY!"

That was the last thing he said before he charged at Oakstar killing him like how Scourge killed Tigerstar. He was completely satisfied. Mapleshade enemies are dead. And Patchshade enemy is dead. The brown bulky Tom fades away. Patchshade went back to the Dark forest and went to rest at the place Mapleshade fade away at. He put an actual Maple leaf on a buried hole to show she existed.

Patchshade: "........I love you mom........I miss you."

I still remember that day. Sometimes I can hear it. Our Mother cries and mine.
And my siblings. I arrived in Starclan. But we were unaware of the truth. They never told us, because they want us to forget our Mother. Until Snowtuft. A member of the Dark forest. Has shown us the truth. And I couldn't rest in peace after that.....my soul darken with hate and anger. Hurt what Appledusk did to Mother. Blaming her.... leaving her.....left her to die..... being miserable.....

We never got the chance to be the warriors she wanted us to be.... but the creator of The place of no stars has given us that chance. We got adopted by Speckletail. Mother of SnowEar. And a very trustworthy brother of mine. We lived are lives to the best we could. Some of us didn't last long. But we hang in there. Killed as much of Riverclan and Thunderclan cats as we could. I kept the truth from them until the great battle. Yes Starclan warned them about me but they were stupid... Like mama said Thunderclan was....

After killing Appledusk, Ravenwing and Frecklewish. My thirst for vengeance was quenched. Until Oakstar killed Mapleshade. The tears formed in my eyes. It looked like a waterfall coming down. Though her spirit is not with us. I like the fact of a buried hole being here.
The hate and anger raised back up again. In one quick slice. I gutted that Fox hearted, worthless Tom like a fish.
Now my vengeance complete. And I won't rest until Riverclan and Thunderclan are no more.

Patchshade: "I am Patchshade. And I'm a proud son of Mapleshade."

End...