Chapter 11 Entering Thunderclan.

The kits kept walking until they met the river that drowned them. And know that the only way to get to Thunderclan.

Larchkit: "A are you sure you want to go this p path?"

Petalkit: "Wh what if we drown again?"

Patchkit: "We won't. Cuz the river isn't as rough as it used to be. And this is the only thing I remember to get there. Mother didn't really show us around the whole forest yet."

Petalkit: "Well.....I'm still kinda scared."

Larchkit: "I'm terrified!"

Patchkit: "I promise we won't drown. Were half Riverclan. We can swim."

Petalkit: "Yeah barely."

Larchkit: "And I'm n not really m much of a sw swimmer."

Patchkit: "Lucky for you Larchkit we don't need to swim for prey. Since we're living in Thunderclan now."

Petalkit: "Who do you think is the new leader."

Larchkit: "Maybe a nicer one."

Patchkit: "My guess it from one of Oakstar family tree."

Petalkit: "Or maybe someone that isn't related to Oakstar. Crookedstar wasn't related to Darkstar."

Larchkit: "Well I just hope they accept us."

Petalkit: "Do they even remember us? Did our story pass on?"

Patchkit: "Riverclan didn't even tell the other clans that we die. So I assume no.
We're nothing but forgotten memories."

Patchkit growled saying that.

Patchkit: "But that's alright. Well give them a tale that they'll tell for generations!"

Patchkit reached up to the clouds.
And bring his paw down only to clinch it.

Patchkit: "And we'll make every cat pay.
Especially if they are related to our" enemies.

The other kits nodded.

Patchkit: "Well.....Let's get to jumping."

The three kits cross the river by jumping on the stones, being very careful. They cross one by one. Petalkit and Larchkit were already on the other side. It was just Patchkit. Remembering the screams he made in the water he could still hear it in his head. His head spin and his paws wobbled. But gathering strength. He went ahead and jumped the first stone then the next and the next and the last one he trippeds having one paw in the water.

Patchkit: "Whoaaa."

Petalkit: "Patchkit!"

Patchkit: "I'm fine guys."

The kit said as he regain balance and continue jumping up to the other side of the river.

Larchkit: "Don't do that brother. I almost crap myself."

Patchkit: "Sorry guys."

The kits continue walking up to Thunderclan territory. Right now they were close to camp. Patchkit was actually damaging himself. Leaving the other confused.

Patchkit: "They won't help us if we're fine. Don't damage yourself to much. But make it convincing."

The kits did that. They purposely put scars and ruffle up there fur to look like they been attack and surviving alone for moons. Petalkit wasn't happy with having her fur ruffled up. She always liked it clean.

Petalkit: "Now what?"

Patchkit: "Now.....We wait for a patrol."

For what seem like years a clan patrol came by. The kits were tired and hungry for real. Seeing them they mew for help.
One came a silver tabby Tom with green eyes.