Chapter 19 Pt 3 Kill. Exile.

Half a moon arrives and Ashfur still talks crap about SnowEar being a warrior. Patchshade was at the point he was going to claw his ears off. But. He needed to lay low on the blood shed. Two Shadowclan warriors got killed and he was the cause of it. If he began to kill right now. They might find out his true purpose of being here. So Patchshade stayed where he was. LarchJaw was laying around somewhere in camp. SnowEar came back with a fresh kill. And put it in the fresh kill pile.

SnowEar: "There... Another prey for the ungrateful cats."

SnowEar said this under his breath so he could not be heard. Patchshade did and he didn't care. He was right. Mousefur the cat that carried Petalwing to Thunderclan as a kit came over to see Patchshade.

Mousefur: "Hi Patchshade. Why you all alone out here?"

Patchshade: "Ever since my mother got killed by my father. I refuse to be near anyone. I prefer to not have a mate ever."

Mousefur: "Oh.....I'm sorry.....Do you think one day you might be someone's mate?"

Patchshade shakes his head making the brown she cat lower her ears in sadness.

Patchshade: "Sorry Mousefur. I...I-"

Mousefur: "It's okay. I was just worried about you."

Patchshade: "Thank you for your concern Mousefur. But I'll be fine. And hey if I do find a mate. I promise I'll treat them like a queen."

Mousefur smiled and purred. As Patchshade smiles along with her, but as she left and went back to the elder den Patchshade stops his fake smiling. And went back to resting his head on his paws.

PatchshadePOV: "Like that ever going to happen........I'd rather get killed than have a mate that will betray me in the end."

Later in the night....

Patchshade, LarchJaw and SnowEar were on there way towards Windclan territory. They both know which cat to kill. And luckily for them they were alone on a patrol.

Patchshade Mouthing: "Are those the Toms that talk shit about you?"

SnowEar nodded his head.

LarchJaw: "What's the plan bro?"

Patchshade: "What Mother did to Frecklewish. Lure her with a blood trail of prey."

SnowEar: "Wait? Who is Frecklewish?"

Patchshade Mouthing: "I'll tell you later. Right now let's focus on the mission."

SnowEar: "So we're going to hunt for a hare?"

LarchJaw: "Patchshade. Those little bastards are fast."

Patchshade: "Leave that to me."

Time skip.

Patchshade and SnowEar were up somewhere high with a large bolder in front of them. LarchJaw job was to lure the hare to them. Once the hare got close. LarchJaw stopped making the hare confused, only to look up to see a huge rock fall on top of the hare. Even it's speed didn't save the hare from being crushed.

LarchJaw: "Oh ho ho! Sick!"

SnowEar: "Holy mouse dung! Can we even still use it?"

Patchshade and SnowEar jumped down from where they were at and all three toms pushed the rock off the hare. It didn't even look like a hare anymore. More like a squish bug now.

Patchshade Mouthing: "Yep. That enough blood to lure them to the lake."

LarchJaw dig out the flat hare and lift it up. Then the two made spill some so Ashfoot and Crowfeather could see. Once they saw it they went to investigate. Only to see a trail of it. When they got close. Patchshade bit Ashfoot neck enough to paralyzed him. LarchJaw did the same to Crowfeather. Confused why they were attacking them.

Ashfoot: "You two are going to pay for this!"

Crowfeather: "Yeah! And Thunderclan we'll exile you!"

Patchshade: "Oh no I'm so scared."

LarchJaw: "Talk shit get shitted on."

Crowfeather/Ashfoot: ?

Patchshade: "LarchJaw told me you been talking crap about our foster brother. And we will not accept that."

Ashfoot: "So what? You going to kill us?"

Patchshade smile got large and wicked.

Patchshade: "No............. SnowEar is."

SnowEar came over and showed the hatred in his eyes. The two Windclan toms look s little scared.

Patchshade Mouthing: "Now........Prove to me and LarchJaw that you're evil like us."

SnowEar: ".............*Nodded*"

SnowEar went up to Ashfoot. With him stuck paralyzed Bent down and grabbed a huge chunk of his ear. Then the other one.

Ashfoot: "AHHH I CAN'T HEAR! SOMEONE H-"

SnowEar ripped out his neck killing the Tom.

Crowfeather: "......... ASHFOOT!"

SnowEar looks amused at the dead Tom and the other scared senseless. Going up to the black Tom SnowEar ripped off his ears and gutted him open. Both Toms are dead. And SnowEar looked at LarchJaw and Patchshade.

Patchshade Mouthing: "Welcome to the dark side. Brother."

SnowEar smiles and purrs.

LarchJaw mouthing: "Come on help me push these Windclan losers off the cliff."

The three Thunderclan warrior pushed The two Windclan toms to the lake. As they landed it made a plop sound.

Patchshade Mouthing: "Let's get back to camp. But SnowEar-"

SnowEar went to wash the blood off his face. They waited for him. Later SnowEar came back with no blood on him.

SnowEar: Alright. "Lets go."

Three toms went back to camp and sleep for the rest of the night. SnowEar was proud at what he did. And he wish he could do it again. He actually did. Going up to Ashfur he went up and ripped off his ears. The Tom yowled in pain. Apparently it wasn't enough to soothe his thirst for blood. Going for the neck only to have Brambleclaw grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and tossed of the gray Tom.

Brambleclaw: "SNOWEAR WHAT IN THE NAME OF STARCLAN ARE YOU DOING!"

SnowEar: "I can't hear you. But I can guess what you say. I........I WANT EVERYONE TO PAY BY RIPPING OFF THERE EARS! MAKING THEM DEAF!"

every cat was up now. And Brambleclaw both fight to the death. Brambleclaw won and SnowEar lost.

Firestar: "SnowEar......"

SnowEar: "Don't even bother telling me I'm exile. That's what I wanted anyway."

All cats: "Gasp!"

SnowEar: "You all misjudged me for being a useful warrior. You all did nothing but talked crap about me. Even Windclan! Well guess what!"

Patchshade/LarchJawPOV: "Please don't say we helped."

SnowEar: "I Ripped off Crowfeather and Ashfoot ears off. Hahahaha! And I lure them by crushing a hare to use its blood to lead them to the lake."

The cats felt sick to there stomach.

Firestar: "SnowEar.........Your fox hearted sack of crow dung. GET OUT OF THUNDERCLAN TERRITORY NOW!"

Firestar pointed towards the exit. Only for SnowEar to understand he needs to leave.

Firestar: "If any of my warriors see you. I give them full permission to kill you."

SnowEar went to the entrance and disappeared through the bushes, never to be seen again.

End of chapter 19 pt 3