Chapter 19 pt 1 Moving graves.

All the cats were scared as Twolegs in big scary monsters were driving over the grass and cutting down trees. Most of them were capturing the cats to take them to the shelter so they get adopted.
Patchshade was helping Dustplet and Sandstorm fighting off the twolegs

Sandstorm: "What in the name of Starclan are they doing?!"

Dustplet: "Yeah! Don't they know this Forrest belongs to us!?"

Patchshade: "What the hell do they want it for anyway?"

Mistyfoot: "Guys! There taking the trees!"

The blue fur she cat yell across the area.

Firestar: "What!? Why? We need them!"

Patchshade ran up to the twoleg that had Graystripe in a small white monster (van) about to put LarchJaw in he was trying to claw at them but it was difficult because of them holding him by the scruff. Before they could toss him in Patchshade made a big leap on to the white monster and landed on the twoleg shoulder gripped into its flesh and went to bite the neck and rip out a piece of flesh out. The man yowled in pain and dropped LarchJaw. Just to make sure he took another big bite to the neck completely killing the guy. The twoleg flopped to the ground with a huge pool of blood. Another twoleg got in the monster and drove off. Graystripe saw what Patchshade did and he kinda feared him a bit. No, terrified of him!
Patchshade helped LarchJaw get up.

Patchshade: "You okay LarchJaw?"

LarchJaw: "P Patchshade...*pant pant* There too many of them! We have to abandon the forest. Look."

LarchJaw points at the other clans cats running away from the forest.

LarchJaw: "We need to save Mother and sis grave. Before they ruined it."

Patchshade nodded. And ran up towards the barn with sleeping monsters. They ran up to the graves they were still here.

Patchshade: "W Wait? How are we going to move Mother? She must be a skeleton by now."

LarchJaw: "First let's find somewhere no Twoleg well search. Or go near."

Patchshade: "What about the tunnel? That place is about to collapse. No Twoleg or cat will be able to go there."

LarchJaw: "Hmmm......."

Patchshade: "You dig them out, I'll get something to carry our mother."

Patchshade ran up while LarchJaw dug up Petalwing and Mapleshade body. Petalwing was still a whole body. But for Mapleshade. She was nothing but bones
Patchshade finds a huge bag that could carry one whole cat. That's what he needed. Taking the bag without the other twolegs noticing. He brought it back to LarchJaw. The two put every bone in the bag and Patchshade zips it up with his mouth.

LarchJaw: "How much twoleg stuff do you know and how?"

Patchshade: "When we were still in the Dark forest. I spent most of my time learning Twoleg life. Not to join them. But see what dangerous stuff they do."

Patchshade grabbed the handle with his mouth.

Patchshade: "I'll carry mother. You carry sis."

LarchJaw grabbed his dead sister by the scruff and the two started running off towards the tunnel that Windclan hid in before Firestar found them.

Time skip.....

Long run they were at the tunnel but more twolegs were there.

LarchJaw: "Crap! Twoleg is blocking our path."

Patchshade drop the bag.

Patchshade: "Leave sis and mother here.
We need to get rid of them."

LarchJaw: "H How?"

Patchshade looks to see if they can climb up somewhere high without being seen. Nothing. But they were near a spewing monster, that Petalwing use to kill Ravenpaw.

Patchshade: "Want some twoleg soup?"

Patchshade joked.

LarchJaw: "bleag please don't bro. I just had a tasty vole and I want to keep that in my stomach."

Patchshade: "Watch Mother and sis. I'm going to lure those Twoleg to that spewing monster."

LarchJaw stayed by his dead relatives while Patchshade clawed the twoleg and ran. They followed him, now he needed to think fast on how to kill them with the machine. Looking around real quick he sees a ladder. He climbs up it and the twolegs followed, scared of the cat getting hurt. Both on top. Patchshade looks for something he can jump down on. He found a monster. It was a long jump. But it had to be done. Patchshade ran and took a big leap while the twolegs tried to catch him only to fall into the machine. Patchshade legs were really strong so they didn't hurt when he landed. Turing around the monster slowly eats the twolegs as it's spew out trees and human flesh. The blood splatter all over Patchshade face. He loved the way they scream. Leaps off the monster he was on and ran back towards his brother. No Twoleg were there now.

Patchshade: "Quick. Before more shows up."

Patchshade and LarchJaw picked up there sister and bag with the mother bones in it. They go in the tunnel LarchJaw finds, digs and lay his sister in a new grave. Patchshade did the same. Once all bones were in the new grave he chucked the bag out. Leaving the tunnel Patchshade and LarchJaw digged until the tunnel was covered in dirt Incase it didn't collapse yet.

Patchshade: "Alright. I hope you're okay with your new graves guys."

LarchJaw: "Yeah sorry. We just didn't want the twolegs to dig you up and do something bad with your deceased bodies."

Patchshade: "Rest well guys. We promise. Well join you soon."

The two sit there and pay respects to their dead relatives. After that they started heading up to the other cats.

LarchJaw: "Wait! Patchshade. How we going to-"

Patchshade: "Well tell them that the twolegs capture us and we escape."

LarchJaw: "You look like you went on a murder spree. And I don't think they like the fact you killed Twolegs."

Patchshade: "Go up to Firestar and the other, let them know we escaped and I'll catch up."

LarchJaw ran up farther meeting up with the other cats.

Firestar: "LarchJaw! What happened? Where Patchshade?"

LarchJaw: "*pant pant* Me and Patchshade got captured by the twolegs and fought tooth and claw to escape. W we.... couldn't save Graystripe cause he was in another Monster."

Sandstorm: "A And Patchshade?"

LarchJaw: "He went to say one last good bye to sis then rushed up here."

Firestar: "Then we'll wait. Before we move on."

LarchJaw: "W Where are we going to go now Firestar?"

Firestar: "I I don't know....... We're going to have to find shelter."

Patchshade ran up and caught up with the other. All clans were sheltered over a huge rock until they found somewhere to live now.

End of chapter 19 pt 1