Chapter 15 pt 1 Warrior name.

After every cat has been settled and taken care of. Bluestar was on the rock looking down at every cat. Brightpaw woke up scared as hell repeating "Pack pack kill kill" the three cats were confused by this, but shrugged it off. Since this wasn't their problem. Yellowfang was sorting up the meds for the time being. Larchpaw half of his face was covered in leaves and Cobwebs along with his ripped open leg. Petalpaw had the most leaves on her. And every herb you can think of also on her. As for Patchpaw. He refused the help.

Yellowfang: "For Starclan sake Patchpaw just let me heal your wounds."

Patchpaw: "I'm fine Yellowfang. It's just a few claw marks."

Yellowfang: "Kid...You almost became a dog toy. Now stop fighting and let me take care of those wounds."

Patchpaw was going to push her away only for him to ache with his injured arm.

Patchpaw: "Ah mouse dung son of a-"

Yellowfang: "Are you going to let me help you this time?"

Patchpaw didn't want to admit that he needs the help. He looks away sitting down pretty much telling her yes.
Yellowfang went up to him searching for any infections on him. Lucky non, only a lot of claw marks on him. And one big one on his left eye. It took a while but she realized that the eye claw mark wasn't a dog.

Yellowfang: "Hey....Who gave you that scratch on your eye?"

Patchpaw: "Tigerclaw. I couldn't save his mate. So he blames me for her death."

Yellowfang: "Why was Goldenflower out of the nursery?"

Patchpaw: "I believe she got worried about us. She must have heard me step on a twig."

Yellowfang: "So.....You led Goldenflower to her death."

Patchpaw fur rise in anger with Yellowfang accusing him for the death of a clanmate.

Patchpaw: "I didn't expect she would follow! I thought she would wake someone up and have them go after us."

Yellowfang: "I didn't mean it like that."

Patchpaw got up and walked away. And
the raggy gray she cat looked down, going back to check on Brightpaw. Brightpaw was doing better. Not so please with her missing eye now. Later in the day that when Bluestar spoke.

Bluestar: "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join me here at high rock."

Every cat came instead of kits.

PatchpawPOV: "Better be giving us are warrior name. And the one I want."

Bluestar: "I have decided to make four apprentices warriors. Patchpaw, Petalpaw, Larchpaw and Brightpaw. Please come forth."

The four cats went up.

Bluestar: "For you mousebrained idea to become warriors. You actually did get rid of the dogs that have been terrorizing us these past few moons."

TigerclawPOV: "Finally he getting his warrior name. Though...I don't think he deserves it."

Bluestar: "But......Was it worth it?....... For the lives of two deaths?"

The white ginger patches cat stayed quiet.

Bluestar: "..............I, Bluestar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn."

Bluestar looks down upon the cats

Bluestar: "Patchpaw, Petalpaw, Larchpaw and Brightpaw,do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

The cats nodded there head.

Brightpaw: "I I promise I will never make another mouse brained decision again."

Bluestar: "..................Then by the powers of StarClan, Patchpaw, Petalpaw, Larchpaw and Brightpaw, I give you your warrior name. , from this moment on you will be known as-"

PatchpawPOV: "Please give me the warrior name to honor my mother."

Bluestar: "Patchtail, Petalwing, LarchJaw and Brightpaw......You shall be known as Lostface for your actions."

Lostface: "........"

Patchtail was furious at this. He asked for a specific name. And she Blakely refused to give it to him.

Bluestar: "StarClan honors your strength and commitment, we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."

The cats chant the new names Petalwing and LarchJaw were pleased. But not Lostface and Patchtail. The Patchy Tom went up towards the field of grass he goes to calm down.

PatchtailPOV: "You better have a Danm good reason you didn't give me the name I want."

Time skip

Patchtail asked Bluestar if he could see her in her den for a moment. Bluestar agree and now min later they were alone.

Bluestar: "So.....What this about Patchtail?"

Patchtail cringe hearing cats call him that. But he shouldn't show it. Or else he'll show he ungrateful. That the last thing he wanted to do. So he put on his innocent face.

Patchtail: "I I have a question."

Bluestar: "What may that question be?"

Patchtail: "R Remember a few moons ago I asked if you could give me the name Patchshade. I was wondering why you didn't."

Bluestar: "I couldn't.... Patchtail your request of a warrior name belongs to a traitor of this clan from long ago."

Patchtail wanted to rip her ears out from calling his mom a traitor.

Bluestar: "So...... Therefore I will not change it to Patchshade. Why on earth would you want to be called that?"

Patchtail: "...........I just thought maybe I could bring good to that name."

Bluestar: "Well even if a cat intended with good will never make up for the damage she caused all those seasons ago."

Patchtail: "............ Alright Bluestar.....I understand.... Sorry for wasting your time."

The Patchy Tom walked out of the den and went to sit next to his siblings.

Petalwing: "I'm guessing Bluestar isn't going to name you after our mother."

Patchtail: "It pisses me off so much how everyone treats her like shit!"

LarchJaw: "Well.... Mother did say Thunderclan is nothing but a bunch of Mouse brain fox hearted cats."

Patchtail: "I can see why."

Petalwing: "Maybe when Tigerclaw*gag* is leader he'll probably give you the name you want."

Patchtail: "I hardly doubt it."

Patchtail lay down and rested his head on his paws.

PatchtailPOV: "Im sorry mother....I couldn't carry on your name."

Mapleshade: "You don't have to carry my name to make me proud. You already are by taking out our enemies. If it's makes you feel better. I'll call you Patchshade."

Patchtail smile at that.

PatchtailPOV: "Thank you mother."

Mapleshade: "I love you my little angels.
Mama little killers."

Patchtail purred at Mapleshead warmth.

No.... It wasn't right... He gotta change his name to Patchshade. It was the only way he could feel like he honor his mother. So. That what he was going to do. Change his name. Rather Thunderclan or not. He just had to wait.

End of chapter 15 pt 1