Chapter 20 pt 1 Ashfur fire and LarchJaw death

Something was wrong in the Forrest the sky was filled with dark gray clouds and it was hard to actually breathe. LarchJaw was trying to wake up Patchshade.

LarchJaw: "Bro! Patchshade! Get up."

The brown Tom batted his brother.
And the other Tom woke up.

Patchshade: "Ow! LarchJaw what the h-"

Patchshade sniffs the air only for him to cough.

LarchJaw: "Patchshade! Thunderclan territory is on fire!"

Patchshade quickly got up, him and LarchJaw ran out of the camp and territory before it was too late.

After they escape...

Patchshade: "*Pant pant* H How the hell did Thunderclan get caught on fire?"

LarchJaw: "*Pant pant* Beats me... But it looks like it was caused by someone instead of the cause of nature."

Patchshade: "*Pant pant* Wait......Where is Ashfur, squirrelflight and her so called kits?"

LarchJaw: ......!

LarchJaw/Patchshade: "THEY MUST BE STILL IN THE CAMP!"

the two toms ran back to see if they were there but no.

LarchJaw: "They escape. But.... They're probably trapped somewhere."

Time skip...

Finally they found them Squirrelflight and her supposed kits were being surrounded by a wall of fire. Ashfur came along blocking the she cat from saving her kits.

LarchJaw: "There they are. Wait.......What is Ashfur carrying in his mouth?"

Patchshade: "*Looks closely* ..........Gasp! It's a branch that lit up with fire!"

LarchJaw: "Ashfur did this!"

*Insert Ashfur fire scene*

Squirrelflight: "Go ahead.... Kill them...They're not my kits!"

Patchshade: "I f***ING knew it!"

LarchJaw: "It was a lie. A cover up."

Ashfur: "I'll let these cats live. But squirrelflight...... Your punishment has just begun."

Ashfur left and let the four cats leave unharmed.

LarchJaw: "Patchshade go, and tell, the clan about Ashfur, that he caused the fire."

Patchshade: "What about you?"

LarchJaw: "I'm going to make that cat wish he didn't ruin are sleep by causing this. Out of pure rage."

Patchshade nodded and ran up to the clan. LarchJaw went down into the fire and looked for Ashfur. He found him.

Ashfur: "LarchJaw? The name of Starclan are you doing here!?"

LarchJaw: "You set this fire so you can punish Squirrelflight."

Ashfur: "She deserves it for picking Brambleclaw th-"

LarchJaw: "For f*** sake man just give it up already! You look like a selfish loser because of this shit!"

Ashfur: "!..........What did you call me?"

LarchJaw: "I said you're acting like a selfish lo- AH!"

Ashfur leaped and went to bite LarchJaw's neck only for the brown Tom to claw him on the side of the gray Tom faced. Ashfur backed up and tried to punch LarchJaw. LarchJaw went under him and quickly pinned him down.

LarchJaw: "SnowEar didn't fully make you deaf.....But I WILL!!!"

LarchJaw gripped the gray Tom ears and yank it. Ashfur yowled in pain. And it became louder when the flesh was tearing apart from his head. One last hard tug and Ashfur ears were off. He gasped in pain. LarchJaw tossed the ears like it was leaves. And then headed back to where everyone was. But Ashfur charged and pinned LarchJaw down and bit the scruff of his neck paralyzing him.