Chapter 15 pt 2 New deputy.

Patchtail wasn't pleased with his name still. Lostface isn't either. But they had no choice. Patchtail did make Tigerclaw deputy. So he asked if he could be alone with him. So out of ear shot the tiger dark Tom was waiting for him. Patchtail came up. The dark Tom looks irritated with his tail lifting up and down.

Tigerclaw: "What is this about Patchtail?"

Patchtail: "I did you a favor of becoming deputy. Now can you do me a favor?"

Tigerclaw: "The name of Starclan are you talking about."

Patchtail: "I know you killed Redtail and set up a trap for Bluestar. But Cinderpaw  got hit by a monster instead. You also send those dogs too. So...... technically it's your fault that your mate died."

Tigerclaw was furious but Also a little scared.

Tigerclaw: "...........You better k-"

Patchtail: "I will. I knew you wanted to be a deputy so I helped kill Lionheart."

Tigerclaw: "................. What's the favor?"

Patchtail: "A few moons ago I asked Bluestar to give me Patchshade as a warrior name."

Tigerclaw lift an eyebrow up.

Patchtail: "Since your deputy and trying to become leader. I asked when your leader could you change my name to Patchshade?"

Tigerclaw: ".............. I'll see what I can do."

The dark Tom started walking back to camp thinking about what he heard from the Patchy fur Tom. Patchtail had a feeling that his name wouldn't be changed even if Tigerclaw became leader. So he just shakes his head to get rid of the thought of tearing every cat apart, then went up to his siblings. Petalwing was eating a bird. LarchJaw was just lying down next to his sister. Patchtail went up to them after he grabbed a mice to eat.

Petalwing: "Hey Patchtail."

Patchtail waved at her.

Petalwing: "I'm sorry that Bluestar won't give you the name you want."

Patchtail: "I'll get it to change.......one way or another."

LarchJaw: "So.........who is the next victim?"

Petalwing: "I actually went on a killing spree. Some dumb Riverclan cats came to the lake alone. Boy was it fun."

Patchtail: "Glad to know the enemy clans are slowly dying."

LarchJaw: "This is stupid. But......I didn't kill any clan cats."

Patchtail: "Just regular prey?"

LarchJaw: "........*Sigh* No...... A kittypet."

Patchtail/Petalwing: ".............."

LarchJaw: "Go ahead... laugh it out."

Patchtail: "Why the hell would we do that? Our Mother hates kittypets."

Petalwing: "So go ahead. Kill all those lazy bastards."

LarchJaw smiles and his half ripped off face. Showing his teeths.

Petalwing: "Isn't it hard to eat prey with that open side mouth of yours?"

LarchJaw: "You think so....But no. The worst that can happen is you can see me chewing my food."

Patchtail: "Well......I did-"

MRAWWW!!!!!

The three cats looked over what happened. It was Fireheart fighting Tigerclaw.

Petalwing: "My stack of prey is on the flame pelt warrior."

LarchJaw: "Yeah me too. To hell with that kin traitor."

Patchtail watches the whole battle. Fireheart won and they the two talked.
Patchtail couldn't hear cuz they were far away. But could still see this. But he heard one thing that was clear as daylight.

Bluestar: "Tigerclaw.....I sentence you to exile. You well never set foot on Thunderclan territory. If my warriors see you. They have my full permission to kill you."

The dark tom looks at Bluestar with hate.

Bluestar: "Leave this instant!"

The dark Tom tried again to kill the blue warrior but out of nowhere Patchtail ran up jumped on top of Tigerclaw biting him on the neck. The tiger growled in pain grabbing Patchtail with his arms he tossed him hitting the high rock.

Tigerclaw headed for the exit but look at Patchtail.

Tigerclaw: "Yes......I did killed Redtail....But Patchtail killed Lionheart."

That was the last thing he said until he was fully out of sight. The cats booed and calling him hated names. Bluestar and Fireheart went up to Patchtail.

Fireheart: "Hey....you alright?"

Patchtail: "Y yeah.....S sorry I couldn't stop him fully."

Fireheart: "Well....you stop him from trying to kill Bluestar again."

Sandstorm: "And he tried to blame you for Lionheart's death?!"

Graystripe:" Fox hearted flea bag jerk!"

Bluestar went back in her den but wasn't herself.

Yellowfang and Cinderpaw went up to Patchtail pretty much telling him to get healed up.

Patchtail: "Please don't waste you resources on me. I'm fine. Just- Ow."

Patchtail back was hit really hard on that rock. So he went in the medicine cat den and lay down. As Cinderpaw was checking out the large wound on his back.

PatchtailPOV: "I knew he do a dumbass move. Couldn't he just wait until she lost all life's?"

Few minutes go by and Cinderpaw was done healing him.

Cinderpaw: "Take it easy Patchtail. As for the day please don't leave camp."

Patchtail nodded his head respecting the she cat wishes. He went in the apprentice den because Snowkit became Snowpaw a day before Tigerclaw exile. Snowpaw was just chilling out hearing Patchtail.

Snowpaw: "Oh! Hey Patchtail."

Patchtail mouthing: "Hey Snowpaw.
How is the apprentice life treating you?"

Snowpaw: "Everything I've ever dreamed!"

Patchtail smile. The two talked until Bluestar called out the cats to come benth the high rock. All cats came and they see Fireheart next to Bluestar. She explains that Fireheart will be her deputy. They cheer for him, pleased that they were going to be led by him and not Tigerclaw.

Petalwing: "Okay guys.  Cough up your pile of prey."

Patchtail/LarchJaw: "😑 we weren't actually betting on them."

Petalwing: "Oh..... Nevermind then."

Patchtail looked up at Fireheart. Maybe he could change his name. He hopes.
Fireheart never heard of Mapleshead and her stories. So maybe it was still possible. For the night he goes in the warriors den and goes to bed for the night. Or until someone needed him.

End of chapter 15 pt 2