Chapter 5 Leaving Starclan

It's been one moon and Patchkit was back sleeping in the Starclan nursery with his siblings. He had a hard time resting, all he could think of what his father did to Mapleshade. Speaking of him. Appledusk came into the nursery.

Appledusk: "Hello Patchkit. Did you learn your lesson?"

The kits glared at him with angry eyes. Of course the pale tom was confused.

Petalkit: "We want nothing to do with you. Go back to your other mate."

Larchkit: "Yeah. Go tend to your other kits."

Appledusk: ".........What got into you three? You act like I'm the bad guy."

Patchkit: "Why did you blame her?"

The pale tom green eyes widing with fear.

Appledusk: "W what did you say son?"

Patchkit turn to face him with a face of anger and disappointment.

Patchkit: "Why did you blame are mother for are death?"

Appledusk: "She drow-"

Patchkit: "SHE DIDN'T EXPECT THE RIVER WAS GOING TO BE ROUGH!"

The pale tom arch his back, his fur was poofed up. And his eyes still widing with fear.

Patchkit: "Mother was trying to get us to Riverclan, cuz Thunderclan banned her. For having half clan kits."

Petalkit: "And father. What you did to our mother was unforgivable."

Larchkit: "Are m mother needed you m more then ever."

Patchkit: "And you treat her like crow dung."

Appledusk: "............"

Patchkit: "I made up my decision guys. I'm going to be with mother. Are you coming with me also? Or stay with these traitors?"

Petalkit: "I rather be taken by a hawk then stay with these fox hearted cats."

Petalkit walked up next to Patchkit. They look at there shy brother.

Larchkit: "...... I want to be with mama to guys. Mama has been in so much pain since we left."

The dark brown Tom joined along with his siblings. And started walking off Starclan boundary. Of course they were stopped by Birchfall.

Birchfall: Kits. You are making a huge mistake. Your mother is evil. She kill-.

Patchkit: Cats that deserve to die.

Petalkit: Leave us be.

The kits walked off being stopped by Ravingwing, then freckleswish. After they got away from those two. They were stopped by the guardian of Starclan. Petalkit and Larchkit quake in fear. But not Patchkit. He stands up against the silver warrior.

Silverlight: "Do you wish to leave?"

Patchkit: "Yes."

Silverpelt: "You know once you leave and join the dark forest. You may never come back."

Patchkit: "I understand Silverpelt."

The silver warrior looked at the kit and moved out of there way.

Appledusk: "Guys no your mother not Worth it!"

Something in Patchkit finally ticked. When he said not "Worth it"

The kit fur poofs up his claws unshelter his eyes were slowly turning to pure black with only his green pupils. His outline was completely red, and every star that glistened around him. Crushed and turn to dust. The kit looked back at his father with pure hate and anger.
The other one we're a little scared. But not as Scared as the other cats. Patchkit mouth curled into a snarl and his at his father.

Patchkit: "YOUR NOT WORTH IT! HEYA!"

The kit ran up to his father and jumped high enough just to claw his face. The pale tom fling backwards holding his scratch face. Before Patchkit could kill the Tom a red vine grab ahold of Patchkit and send him down a hole. Not knowing where it goes he was scared. But didn't show him. He doesn't want his father to think he was weak. He proved that to him. After the kit was through the hole the portal closed.
The kits watched in fear. And looked at the silver warrior.

Silverpelt: "........Last chance. If you leave Starclan. We won't take you back. Do you wish to leave."

Larchkit did want to see mother again but didn't also wanted to leave his safe space. But he had to make a choice.

Larchkit: "I w wish to be with m my brother and mother."

The kit bowed. Silverpelt look at the pale she cat.

Petalkit: "I also wish to leave Starclan and be with mama and Patchkit."

Silverpelt: "Then it's decided. You three kits are no longer allowed in Starclan. Leave this instance."

Appledusk: "Wait Silverpelt!"

Freckleswish: "You can't send them there!"

Ravingwing: "They'll get killed by the others Dark forest cats."

Silverpelt: "The kits have made there mind. Even Patchkit. He proved where he truly belongs."

The three cats looked at the kits begging them not to go. Of course they don't care.

Petalkit: "Let's go Larchkit."

Larchkit nodded and the two walked to the edge of Starclan. Giving them one last chance to turn around. They look at the cats and growled at the father.

Petalkit/Larchkit: I hope you rot like crow food. Appledusk.

the kits jumped down off of Starclan boundary. The pale tom was hurt. Not only they called him by his real name. They also attack him and left him.

The kits were finally down on earth once more. Waiting for Snowtuft. Patchkit. Finally made it into the dark forest but passed out from the long fall.

End of chapter 5...