Chapter 22 pt 1 Forgiveness

It was finally time. The Dark forest cats were coming to the forest tonight. Patchshade could just taste the victory that was Soon to come.

(We all know the dark forest cats failed and lost Tigerstar😑)

Leafbear has passed, And now it was  Newleaf. A new year. No more cats were sick and neither was Patchshade. He thought it might be the right time to show how wrong everyone was about him. He was going to show it. When. The battle starts. Patchshade was out in the forest. Imagining the death of thousands of cats around him. Seeing the proudness in his mother. His siblings finally achieving their goal they made when they were dead kits. Now.....they lived long enough to be warriors. Patchshade was just lucky enough to not get killed yet. He still felt bad that they couldn't all die together. But like Speckletail tail said.

Speckletail: "Sometimes life goes on the way it is."

And life surely choose his path of vengeance. And he was going to finish it.

Patchshade: "It's time to know who I truly am. I am Patchshade. Proud son of the strongest conniving deadlest warrior.... Mapleshade *Looks down in the water* I will make you proud mother. Tonight. We show the wrongs that the clans has done to us. And make them regret rejecting all of us."

Patchshade bowed his head.

Patchshade: "I am so sorry we could not be there for you, when father betrayed you."

Mapleshade: "It's not your fault."

Patchshade looked behind him only to see his mother. The thought of the hell and misery she went through because of there death made him sad.

Mapleshade: "You did your hardest to stay alive. But......I should of find a different path......You were all too young to even swim....."

Mapleshade lowered her head.

Mapleshade: "I am sorry I did not save you. And I risked all your life......And look were that got you.......*Sob sob* I'm Soo sorry my little angels."

LarchJaw and Petalwing appeard next to Patchshade. They all went up to there Mother and hugged her tight.

Patchshade: "I forgive you mother."

Petalwing: "I forgive you mother."

LarchJaw: "And I forgive you as well."

Mapleshade eyes started to form tears long stream of it going down her face.

Mapleshade: "Thank you my little angels."

All the cats purred happily. While Mapleshade and her kits enemies arrive seeing this. Patchshade went up to Appledusk.

Patchshade: "You still think Mother means nothing?"

Appledusk didn't say a thing. Non of them did. Bluestar appears in front of them.

Bluestar: "Mark my words you will pay for the deaths and the lies you led on through these years".

Patchshade: "Go back to ********
Oakheart ***** you mangy flea brained moron."

(Let's just say Patchshade said go back to your mate. But in a rude way)

Bluestar eyes widened with the words that he said to her. She fades away going back to Starclan. Patchshade looked at the rest. And flip them off. They said nothing and faded.

Patchshade: "Appledusk!"

The brown pale Tom looks at his son.

Patchshade: "Your death is going to be the most fun to me. I will make you wish you never left Mother to fend for herself."

Appledusk rolls his eyes and fades away.

Patchshade: "Of course......You don't give a shit...... Whatever...."

Mapleshade: "We will fight alongside you moon high."

Petalwing: "Every Cat is going to die."

LarchJaw: "And if I meet Ashfur. I'll gladly give him a beating. And slit his throat."

LarchJaw made a slit throat motion in the air.

Patchshade: "And we will complete our goal."

All the cats nodded. Petalwing and LarchJaw fade away back to the Dark forest. Mapleshade went up to give him a lick to the forehead.

Mapleshade: "Patchshade."

Patchshade: "?"

Mapleshade: "I am an honor mother of you. Thank you for being the kits I wish you would become."

Patchshade: "And thank you for giving us life. And helping all of us when we got another chance of life."

Mapleshade purrs and nods her head, then slowly fades away in front of him.
Patchshade was alone now. Going back to camp he was ready every cat was ready. The power of three stared at Patchshade. Loinblaze went up to him.

Loinblaze: "The Dark forest is going to lose."

Dovewing: "And we'll make sure of it."

Ivypool: "And everyone will know your secret traitor."

Patchshade smirked and rolled his eyes.

Hollyleaf: "Patchshade? Is this true?"

Patchshade: "Why don't you ask your blind ass brother. Jayfeather."

Hollyleaf looks at the gray tabby Tom.

Jayfeather: "It's true sis. Starclan gave medicine cats visions of what Patchshade and his littermates were planning."

Loinblaze: "They're not from this timeline."

Dovewing: "They would be elders if they didn't drown in the river in the old forest."

Hollyleaf looked at Patchshade. Patchshade smirked and walked away.
Leaving Hollyleaf world shattered again.

Patchshade was ready and so is every cat.

Patchshade: "Get ready clan cat. I'm going to make everyone suffer, like how we suffer."

End of chapter 22 pt 1...