Chapter 20 pt 4 SnowEar can hear.

Next day....

Patchshade was done with his task for the day. He knows that Jayfeather knows his secret. The two toms stared at each other.

PatchshadePOV: "He knows who I really am.... why is he not telling anyone?"

JayfeatherPOV: "What is Patchkit planning?"

The two of toms stared long enough only for Jayfeather brother to get his attention. And Brambleclaw to get Patchshade attention.

Brambleclaw: "You two playing a game or something?"

Jayfeather: "No.... I just don't trust Patchshade."

Brambleclaw: "Why?"

Loinblaze: "He looks like he is not from here."

Brambleclaw: "Well yeah. Patchshade and his littermates weren't born as clan cats. They were stray kits Longtail found years ago."

Jayfeather: "I think he was born as a Thunderclan kit. But there is something he is not telling everyone."

Brambleclaw: "Jayfeather? The name of Starclan do you mean?"

Jayfeather: "Patchshade is actually Patchkit who is the kit of Mapleshade. But he was supposed to be dead cuz he drowned by crossing the river."

Brambleclaw: "............."

JayfeatherPOV: "Of course he doesn't believe me."

Brambleclaw: "Rrrrrright. Do you need sleep Jayfeather?"

Jayfeather: "GRRRR *walks away*"

Loinblaze looked at Patchshade too and he didn't like him at all. He actually believes in Jayfeather vision.

Patchshade knew he was being watched. And His secret was no longer safe. But nobody believes him cuz it sounds so unrealistic.

Later in the Dark forest...

LarchJaw and Petalwing were playing with their prey while the other dark forest cats fought to the death. While some Dark forest warriors were training living cats in their sleep. Petalwing knew Ivypool was just here to spy on them. So. They stayed far away from her so she didn't think Patchshade was a part of their plans.

Patchshade arrives In the dark forest.

Petalwing: "Wait Patchshade! Jayfea-"

Patchshade: "Bloodtiger spoke to me last moon. He can prevent Jayfeather powers from seeing my dreams."

LarchJaw: "What about Ivypool? She is going to know that you're a true Dark forest cat."

Patchshade: "Bro....I think my secret is already out."

Petalwing: "What do you mean?"

Patchshade: "Starclan giving Medicine cat visions of our plans. Littlecloud told me. So I killed him. But I'm starting to think that it's even worth it."

LarchJaw: "Does.... Their clan members actually believe this."

Patchshade: "Riverclan agrees with it. They were suspicious about us from the start."

Petalwing: "How did Starclan know that we came back to life?"

LarchJaw: "Do they think we just possessed three random kits?"

Patchshade: "No.... Starclan knows about Bloodtiger. They know that he brought us back to life."

LarchJaw: "Shit."

Petalwing: "What are we going to do now?"

Patchshade: "Well. We do have one more cat that can help us."