Chapter 23 Starclan vs Dark forest

The Dark forest may have lost. But they will try again Soon. Patchshade is now a Dark forest spirit. He looks at the Starclan border as he sees all the cats he betrayed on his path. Patchshade smirks not caring about them.

With the Starclan cat...

Bluestar: "All right Oakstar. You called us here for what?"

Firestar: "Is it another prophecy?"

Oakstar: "No.....But I know we cannot stand and let Mapleshade kits continue their reign of violence."

Darkstar: "Oakstar. Just leave them be. They know Starclan is too strong for them."

Oakstar: "I just can't risk it Darkstar. We need to take care of them. Before it's too late. What if they find another way to become alive again."

Bluestar: "He does have a point Darkstar."

Crookedstar: "And they did come to life again. After Moons, from drowning."

Darkstar: ".............Your right. But I think we should also take out Mapleshade. She has also been causing trouble as well. And with her kits helping her. She even, more of a threat than we expected."

Oakstar: "Then it's settled? We take out Mapleshade and the kits?"

The leaders nodded. Two more cats join in.

Ravenwing: "May we join as well?"

Frecklewish: "They killed innocent cats because Ravenpaw had his name."

Ravenwing: "And Goldenflower looks like Frecklewish to Patchkit."

A pale brown Tom arrives.

Appledusk: "And I would like to join as well. If anybody is going to kill my kits. It's me."

The leaders nodded.

Appledusk: "When are we striking?"

Time skip...

The three kits were laying around the Dark forest. LarchJaw was chilling, Petalwing was grooming her fur. Since she likes it to keep it neat. And Patchshade was on a tree looking in the distance.

Darkstripe: "Glad you three are having a great time. While I'm monning of Tigerstars death. Twice!"

Patchshade: "I wish I had the feeling of I care. But.......I don't."

Darkstripe: "Rot away Fox hearted."

Patchshade flips him off.

Darkstripe: "What does that even mean?!"

Patchshade: "It means go F*** yourself.
Meaning buzz off."

Darkstripe: "Your attitude is going to get you killed."

Patchshade: "............."

Darkstripe: "You think you three are so high and mighty because you're the kits of the Dark forest queen."

Patchshade smiles. Darkstripe scoffed and walked off. Time passes on and Mapleshade sees them laying around.

Mapleshade: "Patchshade, Petalwing And LarchJaw? What are you three doing?"

Patchshade: "I figured since we're recovering from the great battle. We might as well chill until next time we fight."

Mapleshade: "Oh my little angel. In the Dark forest. There is no time to relax.
You must always stay alert."

Mapleshade lightly kicks LarchJaw awake. With her front paw.

LarchJaw: "Huh wha....?"

Mapleshade: "Especially you too LarchJaw. You could have gotten killed by laying here for a Dark forest cat to attack you."