Chapter 14 pt 1 New deputy

It's been moons like Tigerclaw wanted. Fireheart and a few found Loinheart body. Well.....what's most of it. It was covered in dirt mud bugs and most bits of him were eaten. His eyes were still open but with maggots crawling out of it. Along with the mouth.

PetalpawPOV: "Eww gross!"

PatchpawPOV: "Tigerclaw where the heck did you toss him to?"

LarchpawPOV: "Is this what happened to Ravenwing when mother left him out for the crows to eat him."

Bluestar was completely devastated seeing the golden warrior becoming maggot food. All the cats came to see the body. But the queens kept their kits eyes covered so they couldn't see the horror

Bluestar: "F Fireheart? Wh where did you find him?"

Fireheart: "Me and Sandstorm and Dustpelt found him in the mud near shadowclan territory."

Sandstorm: "I bet you it was all Brokenstar fault."

Patchpaw went up to Tigerclaw.

Patchpaw: "Brokenstar? Who is that?"

Tigerclaw: "Shadowclan leader. He.....known for making bad choices of a leader."

PatchpawPOV: "Oh does he kicks out kits out of there homes for the fun of it too."

           Time skip after the burial

Loinheart been bury with all the other past Thunderclan warriors. Tigerclaw became deputy since Bluestar picked him cuz of his strength and trust she has with him since he was a kit.

Petalpaw: "Oh boy.... Can't wait for him to boss us around."

Larchpaw: "Yay....."

Patchpaw just watched the other cats go by and doing there normal thing.

Tigerclaw was planning on how he was going to get rid of Bluestar in order to become leader. But realize Patchpaw hasn't had any training of fighting yet.
The dark tabby went up to Patchpaw cuffing his ear.

Patchpaw: "Ow!"

Tigerclaw: "GET UP! We need to teach you battle moves."

Patchpaw tried to say something but Tigerclaw stared made him shut up.
Peeving him off more about Tigerclaw.
So keeping his mouth shut he gets up and follows Tigerclaw to the battle training arena.

Tigerclaw: "This was my fault for slacking off your battle training but I well teach you how a true warrior fight."

Patchpaw got in an attack pose ready to attack. Tigerclaw went up to him going for a simple hit to the face only for Patchpaw dodges out of the way clawing him on the side. Only for Tigerclaw to punch him. Making the small Patchy Tom fly across the area. Landing on a pile of leaves.

Tigerclaw: "Kit play. I could easily tell what you were planning."

Patchpaw got up weak from lack of sleep but fight back the urge to slumber. Going up to him he jumps up only for Tigerclaw to pin him down holding his head down with his giant paw. He could feel the long claws digging into his skull.
Tigerclaw stayed quiet for a few minutes only to let the apprentice go. Patchpaw got up and took a minute to catch his breath.

Tigerclaw: "You can't just go in a fight thinking they won't react to your moves.
Now come on. Let's try again."

Patchpaw and Tigerclaw spent the afternoon training battle moves. As the training goes on he does manage to land a few hits on Tigerclaw. One being on his face stomach and shoulder. With one last hit to the chest, Tigerclaw was exhausted from Patchpaw intense battle moves. He actually looks at him with impress. Patchpaw was catching his breath feeling the blood flow through him seeing Tigerclaw laying on the ground resting. Patchpaw was happy but saw Tigerclaw as Oakstar cuz of his anger rising again.

PatchpawPOV: "I will make you pay Oakstar!"

Out of blind anger he ran up to Tigerclaw trying to claw at his throat but Tigerclaw stops him pinning him down.
Patchpaw couldn't move. Tigerclaw didn't know what the Patchy Tom was angry about, but he knew he was angry about someone.

Tigerclaw: "I don't know who you think I am? But I'm not them. And your blind rage....that going make you lose everything. Learn to keep your anger under control."

The dark Tom stands up letting Patchpaw go.

Tigerclaw: "Great work with your moves. We just need to work on your timing.
And your issues. Let's head back I still have task to do as deputy still."

The two toms were back in camp Tigerclaw was telling Bluestar where he been and telling her about Patchpaw progress of training. Patchpaw was going to see Snowkit. Even though Snowkit can't hear him, it's nice to talk to him. He goes in the nursery until one of the elders ask for flea treatment. Everyone else was busy and Patchpaw was free. So he went up to the grumpy elders. A gray Tom nagged at him to take care of the fleas. Patchpaw carried the stuff he needed to help Smallear.

Smallear looked at the Patchy Tom and he thought of Mapleshead. The kits story's didn't get told but Mapleshead sures did.

Smallear: "Ay kid? You look someone familiar to me."

Patchpaw: "Who?"

Smallear: "I forgot her name. But she was once a Thunderclan warrior until a leader before Bluestar, Sunstar and Pinestar. Kicked her out. She cause some trouble after being exile."

Patchpaw knew who the Tom was talking about so he kept his mouth shut.
The old Tom was actually talking trash about Mapleshead. Patchpaw tried his very hardest not to rip the Tom throat out of his neck. So he actually purposely dropped the mouse dung on his face.

Smallear: "Hey!"

Patchpaw: "S Sorry."

Smallear wipe the dung away of his face.

Smallear: "Be careful next time. I was going to ask if your some how related to the Mapletoe no......Maplefur? No that doesn't sound right either."

Oneeye: "Are you talking about Mapleshead?"

Smallear: "Yes that the exile warrior."

Dappletail: "I'm still surprised you two even remember her. That she cat was alive when Pinestar wasn't even born yet."

Oneeye: "Ay Smallear. You remember why she got exile?"

Smallear: "Something about betrayal?"

PatchpawPOV: "No Oakstar kicked her out because she had kits with a Riverclan warrior. Which is BS cuz she was just getting Thunderclan more kits.
Who cares where they came from."

The elder talked and talk about Mapleshead. Until Patchpaw got annoyed.

Patchpaw: "H Hey. Can you t talk about something else? S Sorry her s story making me uncomfortable."

Oneeye: "Oh...of course Patchpaw. Sorry about that."

The elder talked about something else. Manly who was the most annoying cat in the other clans. Patchpaw finish taking care of Smallear fleas and went to go in the apprentice den to rest his mother story continue on. But her kits..... Nothing but a forgotten mistake.

End of chapter 14 pt 1