Chapter 3 finding out the true story.

Patchkit watch all the alive cats go by him with prey in there mouth. Crossing the river without problem. Patchkit ears were flattened and was about ready to make one of those warrior trip on the rock. So they felt the same pain he felt from crossing the river. As Patchkit was about to pounce, his litter mate called for him.

Larchkit/Petalkit: "Patchkit!"

Patchkit looked to see the two other kits run up to him. His anger faded away for now. He was always happy to see his litter mates. Cuz he knows they'll never betray him.

Patchkit: "Hey guys. Did Silverlight send you down here to?"

Petalkit: "Nope. Papa told us where you were."

Larchkit: "A And we sneak past every cat to s see you."

Patchkit smile.

Patchkit: "T Thanks guys. You didn't have to."

Petalkit: "Duh we know that."

Larchkit: "Y Your are b brother Patchkit."

Petalkit: "Where you go. We follow."

The kits huddle together and watch the Riverclan cats go by them. Patchkit was still angry. But his siblings helped him keep his cool.

Later in the night...

The kits were sleeping next to the river until Larchkit ear twitched hearing another cat. Larchkit got scared and woke up the other.

Larchkit: "G G Guys. I t think we're not a alone."

The dark brown cat was shaking in fear as the other woke up. They sniffed the air and Larchkit was right. Another cat was among them.

(Don't say among us😾 that joke old as time now.)

Patchkit and Petalkit got up and was ready to fight.

???: "Whoa whoa easy kits. I'm just like you. That Starclan didn't accept."

The cat finally spoke. He was a white Tom with blue eyes and a scar that went down from his ear to eye to shoulder blade. The kits were still hesitant.

Patchkit: "Accept? What do you mean not accept?"

???: "I mean when you died you didn't go to Starclan."

Petalkit: "No we did. Are brother Patchkit was punished by silverlight cuz he wouldn't stop getting angry up there."

Larchkit: "W We just followed him s s so he wasn't alone. P P Please don't hurt us. M M mister."

Larchkit tremble in fear curled up and covering his face. The white Tom laughed.

???: "Ha ha oh that hoo hoo ho. So Starclan punish you. For being angry?
From what? That your no longer alive?"

Patchkit: "No. I could care less about that now. I'm angry cuz I have to spend my afterlife with cats that betray me and my mother."

???: "Why? What did they do to you guys?"

Petalkit: "Th Thunderclan. They kicked us out cuz we were half clan kits. All mama wanted to do was to help them by getting more kits for them."

???: "Yeah Thunderclan is a bunch of mouse brained fools. Shadowclan is better then all three clans."

Larchkit head lift up hearing three clans.

Larchkit: "T Three c clans?"

???: "Oh yeah. You got Thunderclan, shadowclan. Were I'm from. Windclan and Riverclan. I'm guessing mama didn't have the chance to tell you the other clans did she?"