Chapter 20 pt 2 Ashfur death.

It's been a few moons since Ashfur killed LarchJaw. He didn't show up to camp cuz he knows he is in deep shit from what he did. Loinblaze, Jayfeather and Hollyleaf have not been taking the truth so easily. Especially Hollyleaf. She has been avoiding everyone.

Time skip....

Patchshade was out of camp and at ancient oaks. He was carrying a vole back to camp until he saw Hollyleaf
She was actually going to kill Ashfur. But he wanted to be the one to do that. So he went up to Hollyleaf, covered her mouth and pulled her away from Ashfur ear shot.

Hollyleaf: "The heck Patchshade!"

Patchshade: "Hollyleaf. I ask of you as a warrior who lost his brother to him. Let me take him out."

Hollyleaf: "........"

Patchshade: "If I had to take a guess. You don't want Ashfur telling everyone the truth."

Hollyleaf: ".......That....And for trying to Kill us!"

Patchshade: "..........Can I... please..?"

Hollyleaf: "............Fine... Don't rat me out and I won't tell anyone you killed him."

Patchshade nodded. And Hollyleaf went back to camp the gathering was tonight around moon high. So to not waste time
He slowly creeps up to him, Ashfur was sitting alone by the lake. In one swift turn. He rushed up to Ashfur and bit his neck paralyzing him. And stuffed Leaves in his mouth so he couldn't cry for help.
He didn't want Ashfur dead yet....No. he wanted to have SnowEar have his vengeance as well. And luckily for him, he knows where SnowEar has been all these moons. He was hiding in an abandoned twoleg place. Patchshade went up to the den. Went through a small crack in the walls only to see SnowEar grooming his fur.

SnowEar notices his foster brother.

SnowEar: "Hey Patchshade. Long time no see."

The white Tom jumped down from an old dresser and walked up to Patchshade. The Patchy Tom purred happy to see him again. But SnowEar Also noticed Ashfur.

SnowEar: "Why is that fox heart here?"

Patchshade Mouthing: "*Drops Ashfur* SnowEar. Ashfur is most likely exile from his clan cause he repeatedly tried to harm warriors first it was Loinblaze. Now his siblings."

SnowEar: "Geez."

Patchshade Mouthing: "I also found out that The kits of Squirrelflight are not her kits. There's someone else."

SnowEar: "I saw that a mile away anyway.......Wh where LarchJaw?"

Patchshade lowered his head in shame. Then growled clawing Ashfur back.

SnowEar: "ASHFUR KILLED HIM! I'M GOING TO MAKE HIM PAY!"

Patchshade Mouthing: "He all yours just have him out in the open so they can find him."

SnowEar nodded and Patchshade pushed Ashfur to SnowEar. SnowEar was getting ready to end this tom life.
While the blood shed went on Patchshade left the twoleg den to go back to camp. And get ready for the gathering tonight.

Time skip.....

All cats were on an island in the new forest. They Come here every gathering.
Hollyleaf was alone and away from everyone. Patchshade went up to her.

Hollyleaf: "Is he gone?"

Patchshade: "Taking care of."

Hollyleaf: "Where is his body?"

Patchshade: "Beats me. I paralyzed him and saw SnowEar. I thought he might have finishthe job for me."

Hollyleaf: "SnowEar is still around?!"

Patchshade: "Look Ashfur dead i kept your secret now keep mine."

Hollyleaf: ".......Fine. now I'm going to tell the truth of me and my siblings."

Hollyleaf rushed past Patchshade and climbed up a tree where the leaders sit.

*Insert Hollyleaf speech*

After that chaos. All the cats went back to their own clans.

Next day...

Patchshade was waking up as he heard Hollyleaf trying to feed death berries to her mother. But stopped and ran away.
Her brothers followed her only for Hollyleaf to get crushed by falling rocks.
Patchshade didn't care. He had a feeling Hollyleaf would tell everyone that he had been hanging out with SnowEar.
So it might be best if she was gone.

But he did it. Ashfur was dead. Scourge was dead. He avenges his littermates. Now......All he had to do was avenge Mapleshade. That day we'll come and it will be a sweet treat of his to treasure.

PatchshadePOV: "Your next Father......"

End of Chapter 20 pt 2